Are you a winner next week?

Limper

Out For Delivery
We used to get a time allowance for talking to new customers.......eliminated.

We used to get a cash card for sales leads......eliminated. Now a bogus gift catalog.

We used to have BD PCM's........now it's safety 24/7.

You tell me what's important now.

JL 0513

I'm going to be 2 hours over on Monday. When asked about it I will say I was asked to pursue sales leads. So at every business I asked for the person responsible for shipping, waited several minutes for them to come and engaged in a conversation about shipping costs and deals I know nothing about. Lets see what my sup says!

Overpaid Union Thug

People first!
Try last. Just look at how we are dispatched in the hottest times of summer. The coldest times of winter. In emergency conditions we are expected to be driving. And the best thing to look at.......how we are treated when we get injured and/or in an accident. They don't care about their people. Whether it be their employees or their customers.

Enough said.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That as a partner makes me sad
As a partner, I'm not going to direct my guys on Monday to look for sales leads. We started talking on Wednesday of last week about cuts on preload, on road, and local sort. You tell the bean counters to stop putting a hatchet to my staffing and maybe we can devote more time to finding sales leads.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
pray.gif

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm going to be 2 hours over on Monday. When asked about it I will say I was asked to pursue sales leads. So at every business I asked for the person responsible for shipping, waited several minutes for them to come and engaged in a conversation about shipping costs and deals I know nothing about. Lets see what my sup says!

In my area two hours or more over gets you a harassment ride. Usually comes down from a spineless district manager. And it doesn't matter what kind of obstacles or delays caused it. They still want an OCS on the car with us the next day. We fight them with grievances and have been able to block some of them.

Returntosender

I have hundreds of sales leads. Send 10.00 per lead to paypal account Simone Deckers

I'll give the first lead for free. Off shore banks based in the great state Delaware. Those banks need a service provider for the documents.

watdaflock?

I called in for the first time in nearly two years last Friday. I'm officially now a Union slacker and no longer qualify as a possible winning candidate.

Salesguy

Sales Member
I submitted a lead to a local sales rep just for kicks.
The place WANTS to switch to us from the competition, but does not know who to contact.
Guess what?
I was informed they were "not interested" when the rep contacted them.
Yeah, right!
STILL trying to get the knife out of my back!
Might be rate related...not your mistake. Dont give up.

Salesguy

Sales Member
As a partner, I'm not going to direct my guys on Monday to look for sales leads. We started talking on Wednesday of last week about cuts on preload, on road, and local sort. You tell the bean counters to stop putting a hatchet to my staffing and maybe we can devote more time to finding sales leads.

Ask for business cards.
Put the names in the system.
Contact bd management.
Demand direct follow up and daily feedback. You own this project. You can help the business to grow spending 5 min per day per driver and create new jobs and keep the existing. It all comes down to business.
Share the feedback from bd with our drivers and request weekly pcm from bd. In case of concerns on feedback imm. contact bd mngnt. We are one and we all share your concerns. Without business no jobs. Leads create jobs so stop crying and start trying Monday.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ask for business cards.
Contact bd management.
Demand direct follow up and daily feedback. You own this project. You can help the business to grow spending 5 min per day per driver and create new jobs and keep the existing. It all comes down to business.
Share the feedback from bd with our drivers and request weekly pcm from bd. In case of concerns on feedback imm. contact bd mngnt. We are one and we all share your concerns. Without business no jobs. Leads create jobs so stop crying and start trying Monday.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1459622665.775237.jpg

5 minutes per day per driver
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1459622884.869023.jpg

ManInBrown

When you read this and you are an UPS'er you are already winner, but are you still in the running towards becoming the next UPS hero?

UPS'ers like you can make a huge difference and even alone you can have impact on our day2day operation. When you make a
positive difference you will get noticed!

If 400k employees would enter 1 lead a year we will create job security 4 at least 5 years.

How can you help me built the future next Monday?
Cool Story Bro

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Ask for business cards.
Contact bd management.
are you even able to compete with fedex ground? we are losing accounts daily.
where do i get business cards? where are the sales guys at?