Are you fit for command?

P

pickup

From time to time, we get inquisitive souls posting here asking about the pros and cons of becoming a manager in some capacity at ups. Well, who better than Mr. Vader , himself, to explain what it is like on the DARK SIDE

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Thanks for that, Pickup. Or, should we be calling you Mr. Vader? :surprised:

1969-png.11773

dragracer66

When I started 20 yrs ago it was the thing to do. I never did it (no interest). The company threw alot of money your way, gave you alot of stock and people were living fat. Now fast forward to today no raises , no 401k match, and if you piss off the wrong person your supervising the carwash in Juneau Alaska!!! I have friends who did it and wished they didn't. I'm glad with the choice I made and I'll be retired at 51.... So no I'm not fit for command, hell I'm barely fit type this without spelling anything wrong!!!!

P

pickup

Thanks for that, Pickup. Or, should we be calling you Mr. Vader? :surprised:

I see that my alter avatar is only two removed from diligaf's in your rogues gallery. the only thing between me and her is a martian and misguided boston red sox's fan. The force is strong in these two but nothing can beat the power of the dark side. I will eventually get to dilligaf and force her to reveal the location of what planet the rebels forces are hiding. Once I crush the rebellion, nothing will be able to stop the empire!:greedy:
1969.png

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I see that my alter avatar is only two removed from diligaf's in your rogues gallery. the only thing between me and her is a martian and misguided boston red sox's fan. The force is strong in these two but nothing can beat the power of the dark side. I will eventually get to dilligaf and force her to reveal the location of what planet the rebels forces are hiding. Once I crush the rebellion, nothing will be able to stop the empire!:greedy:

:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Obsessed with a cartoon. I bet you had the hots for Betty Boop and Olive Oyle didn't you.

UPSNewbie

When I started 20 yrs ago it was the thing to do. I never did it (no interest). The company threw alot of money your way, gave you alot of stock and people were living fat. Now fast forward to today no raises , no 401k match, and if you piss off the wrong person your supervising the carwash in Juneau Alaska!!! I have friends who did it and wished they didn't. I'm glad with the choice I made and I'll be retired at 51.... So no I'm not fit for command, hell I'm barely fit type this without spelling anything wrong!!!!

Don't talk about drewed that way.