Are you happy with the direction the "Brown" Cafe is taking?

What statement bests describes your position on BC?

• PLEASE put (UPS) Brown back into "Brown" Cafe!

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • Let's change "BC" to industry wide site!

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I could care less!

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • Just keep it as Browncafe and let it evolve naturally.

Votes: 53 60.2%

• Total voters

brazenbrown

Oh God Cheryl, you shouldn't have admitted that. Now someone will use that as proof BC is in fact changing away from UPS. Especially when they read:

The clarion cry will be:

There's your proof of a FedEx takeover!

:happy-very:

Sorry folks but this event has been tough on a few people here and on both sides of the issue so it's time we turn it to humor for their sake. If we can't laugh at ourselves in the end, then just line us up and shoot us!
:happy2:

BTW: Until this whole event I hadn't even gone to some of the new forums like the FedEx one's (to much fun in the political threads poking people with a stick :happy2:) but after I did and read through them, I think that was a great idea. I respect the FedEx folks and having a chance to hear and see their perspective and learn a bit about them is a great opportunity for us. Beside they can come here at any time and see our dirty underwear so why not string them up a clothes line to do the same.

Nice thinking in my book! Glad someone around here understands the maxium, "Get the big picture!"

What a breath of fresh air your perspective is Mac!:foamfinger:
Good Post!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Take a look at the number of UPS posts vs FedEx posts and number of users currently viewing and you'll see that this site is still undeniably Brown, which is exactly the way it should be. All of those who were anxious about some sort of takeover should be a little more relaxed now.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I have to agree, I think my eyes were getting fried from looking at the light style for so long. I'm going to switch the default to the dark style and make the light version optional.

Uncle Rico

It didn't seem like a flame when I wrote it, but some people's perception is their own reality.

How about this analogy. Do you have cable TV or Dish? You get 100 channels or more. Do you click over all of the channels that do not interest you or do you actually sit there and watch a channel that you are uninterested in? Same here. You have the power of your forefinger on your mouse to not click on this specific forum. Why care about it so much to think it will tarnish the "brown-ness" of this site? I don't get it, nor do I want to "get" your way of thinking.