Are you happy

What'dyabringmetoday???

Hoffa will be re-elected based solely on name recognition.

I wouldn't be too sure of your last statement--2013 promises to be very contentious. You may want to start putting a little aside each week between now and then.

Which is exactly why the company has increased the amount of part-timers out doing full-time work. There may be a few that would walk, but most would love to slide into a full-time job while we are across the street. We can all thank Hoffa for the non-union union that exists now.

whiskey

Accidents and injuries are up. Coincidence?

I've moved my primary care physician's card to the forefront in my wallet. His name is Doctor Summeroff. My soup would be tickled pink to train a temp on my route. Look at all the money UPS would save over the course of the summer! It's a win win situation.
But, no, I'm not happy with our current Teamster leadership. The winds of change are howling. As for another strike, yes, it is time. The dispatch has become downright silly. And the only reason we, the drivers, are coping, is that we are all warriors.

packageguy

I think it is an accident waiting to happen. I can see cutting runs and raising SPC's but not to the extent that they are doing it. I do think it is causing more harm than good, not just to the employees but to our customers, and may come back to bite them on the butt.

With that said, we have 7 drivers injured in the last 2 1/2 weeks