Are You kidding me?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
"What can Brown do For you?" SS UPS is taking on Water....400000 employees........150 life jackets....(I.E) said their study justified the use of only 150 as The SS UPS is Unsinkable!
Nice! That's very ironic cause a driver friend of mine and myself throw our same old joke , ups titanic slowly sinking after it hit the corporate iceberg and all the lifeboats carry the money with corporate hanging on the side yelling save the money, we will hire all new drivers at half the cost. Management is going down with the ship because that's what they were told to do, and all of us knew it was coming, so we bailed out with life preservers and survived unnecessary changes.

The Milkman

Nice! That's very ironic cause a driver friend of mine and myself throw our same old joke , ups titanic slowly sinking after it hit the corporate iceberg and all the lifeboats carry the money with corporate hanging on the side yelling save the money, we will hire all new drivers at half the cost. Management is going down with the ship because that's what they were told to do, and all of us knew it was coming, so we bailed out with life preservers and survived unnecessary changes.

The puppets are only doing the dance orchestrated by the String Pullers in Atlanta...I think the water must be bad or something down there, I really think the water was less tainted in Greenwich..Oh how the times have changed

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Got a call from one of my old Jersey friends who retired last year, tells me he got a call from UPS asing him if he would come back and work Peak......Would get top rate......Just goes to show you that this is not a job for everyone........No matter the hourly rate, Ups has a hard time keeping the turnover rate down.. Just keep hiring them, then trying to fire them, Treat them poorly..Thus the result you see today is because of those actions......
I know some guys in jersey ......one " call" from them for a " job" would pay more than working a November/December as a ups top rate driver.......

oldupsman

We've got them in my area as well. I blame it on poor retirement planning.

I doubt someone coming back for 3 or 4 weeks is going to make a big change in their retirement.
Quite honestly coming back for 3 or 4 weeks sounds like fun to me. I'm curious to see if I could still
do the job. What are they gonna do, fire me?

sue huba

I didnt say my route, i said my area which will be 3 cars heavier during peak..if you dont want to go back then dont. Why put me down for feeling differently?
To each his own.