Are you on Google Streetmap?

Tiny Panda

Following a thread on another forum i use with people posting pics of themselves they've found on Google Streetview it gave me an idea.

Sammie

Following a thread on another forum i use with people posting pics of themselves they've found on Google Streetview it gave me an idea.

Try and find yourself or if not another UPS'er at work.

Sadly it hasnt got as far as me yet so here's a few peeps hard at work

A friend of mine came over and typed my phone # into Google, which
pulled up a mini video of the old crib. Zillowsearch.com will do the same
if you type in an address.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I always like seeing all the UPS trucks on the TV show "Cash Cab.".

I love that show. I watch it with my family, and everytime we visit NY, we hope we will catch the Cash Cab.:happy2: As for the google street map, I just googled the house I grew up. That brought back lots of memories. Thanks, Tiny.

DS

Fenderbender
Tiny,just my opinion,just like ups did not appreciate Stug posting diad pics,they may not like the vehicle photos,especially with the road map noting thier position.Now if you were on vaca in another city,it might be ok.Be careful with this one.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
If you look a little behind the package cars you will see 2 supes sitting in a car observing the driver. One of them might even get out and call on a couple of customers, maybe try to drum up some business. Or maybe not.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Tiny,just my opinion,just like ups did not appreciate Stug posting diad pics,they may not like the vehicle photos,especially with the road map noting thier position.Now if you were on vaca in another city,it might be ok.Be careful with this one.
I was told "You can take pictures and/or post whatever you like on the internet, as long as you remain anonymous."