Are you on Google Streetmap?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Tiny Panda, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Tiny Panda

Tiny Panda Member

Following a thread on another forum i use with people posting pics of themselves they've found on Google Streetview it gave me an idea.

2. We have it.

3. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

I always like seeing all the UPS trucks on the TV show "Cash Cab.".

4. Tiny Panda

Tiny Panda Member

We only got it here a couple of weeks back so no-one has done any work since as they're all trying to find themselves

5. UPSNewbie

UPSNewbie New Member

I've noticed them as well. I always wondered if anybody else noticed how many there are on that show.

6. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

A friend of mine came over and typed my phone # into Google, which
    pulled up a mini video of the old crib. Zillowsearch.com will do the same
    if you type in an address.

7. evilleace

evilleace Member

I thought I was the only one who noticed the UPS trucks on cash cab.

8. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

I love that show. I watch it with my family, and everytime we visit NY, we hope we will catch the Cash Cab.:happy2: As for the google street map, I just googled the house I grew up. That brought back lots of memories. Thanks, Tiny.

9. DS

DS Fenderbender

Tiny,just my opinion,just like ups did not appreciate Stug posting diad pics,they may not like the vehicle photos,especially with the road map noting thier position.Now if you were on vaca in another city,it might be ok.Be careful with this one.

10. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

If you look a little behind the package cars you will see 2 supes sitting in a car observing the driver. One of them might even get out and call on a couple of customers, maybe try to drum up some business. Or maybe not.

11. stevetheupsguy

I was told "You can take pictures and/or post whatever you like on the internet, as long as you remain anonymous."

12. City Driver

City Driver New Member

for the longest time i thought the host of cash cab was elliot stabler from law and order SVU

13. stevetheupsguy

That's funny, he sorta does look like that guy, good call.