Are you proud to work at FedEx?

Out of the Dark

As a Ground driver, I was always wearing my uniform, even off duty. Of course, I was also homeless, so maybe that had something to do with it. I found the reflective stripe on the pants to be helpful in avoiding getting hit by city busses. The winter jacket had lots of interior pockets to hold all my liquor.

OMG! Dude! That is some funny stuff.

Guapo

No...embarrassed lately-angry customers,angry couriers,angry csa,angry manager,angry sales rep,angry vendors,angry mechanic,angry ground guy

Epoisode7

angry ground guy
The Ground guy is not angry. The furled eyebrows you saw on him, which higher mammals associate with anger, is actually a sign of deep concentration or contemplation in Ground drivers, similar to a neanderthal. He was probably just looking at the scanner trying to figure it out, or he noticed something shiny.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The Ground guy is not angry. The furled eyebrows you saw on him, which higher mammals associate with anger, is actually a sign of deep concentration or contemplation in Ground drivers, similar to a neanderthal. He was probably just looking at the scanner trying to figure it out, or he noticed something shiny.

Grog like shiny.

After 26 yrs with FREDEX I can honestly say NO I am not proud of working at FREDEX...So much so that on Weds June 12th I got the ball rolling on my retirement paperwork..Should be getting it today.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
After 26 yrs with FREDEX I can honestly say NO I am not proud of working at FREDEX...So much so that on Weds June 12th I got the ball rolling on my retirement paperwork..Should be getting it today.

Bravo Zulu!! However, since Fred wants you to retire I suggest you WAD and stay awhile longer. Relax, slow-down, and enjoy the show as management attempts to stop a runaway train with Elmer's Glue, some adhesive tape, and a bunch of empty threats. WAD for another 6 months or so, and see what happens.

fedupped

ouch, fred wins ..you win..thats a hard one. Just dont go thru another peak.

..eta for UpStAteNYuPEEs-slurper to call us all pusillanimous...3..2..1