Are You Ready For Another iPhone?

Future

Victory Ride
images.jpg
I'm way over due for an upgrade. Went in last week to see what I could get and sales person talked me into waiting til the Iphone6 came out. No way I'm waiting in line for it though. I'll get it after the rush dies down. Been with out it this long, whats another few weeks.
Me also!

Z

ZQXC

No, I'm not. Just bought a new battery for my 2006 flip phone, so I will have to prorate that expense out for a few years.

I do everything for a long time. Everything.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I can not understand why these Apple fans have to have the phone as soon as it hits the streets. They would be better off if they waited a few months to let them work the bugs out.

Overpaid Union Thug

My dream phone would have a screen that's not big enough to be a phablet but not tiny like the current iPhones. It would have a real keyboard that slides out when needed. The battery would be at least a 3500 mah and the actual phone would be rugged/waterproof but not too bulky. The processor would have to be able to handle any software updates for at least four years. The standard camera would be fine.

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
If you want a phone to carry around and mostly use as a phone anything over 5 inches is too big. If you are using it mostly as a phablet then go big as possible. For me I mostly use a phone as a phone so about 4.5 inches is my sweet spot.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Galaxy note edge is on my mind

Sent using BrownCafe App

If I wasn't an Apple guy I would seriously consider this. Though my wife works for AT&T wireless and said it will be a nice phone IF Samsung gets their crap together and fixes the OS. I'll be curious to see the actual production version.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
might get the new iphone 6 or note 4, im due for an upgrade next month getting tired of my iphones lack of ability unless they have an "app for that"
androids play all sorts of media files out of the box. im also looking forward to the mess the lp are gonna be dealing with since they just got a bunch of
new ppl in my hub i saw one guy stack 15-20 macbooks somehow bumped into them and dropped all but 5.
Iphones are so over rated. Their just a monkey see monkey doo phone really. Do so much more with the Note phones. The s-pen comes in more handy than you realize. I use it a lot to write things down such as notes, reminders, appointments and phone numbers or codes for places I deliver to.

browntroll

Iphones are so over rated. Their just a monkey see monkey doo phone really. Do so much more with the Note phones. The s-pen comes in more handy than you realize. I use it a lot to write things down such as notes, reminders, appointments and phone numbers or codes for places I deliver to.
thats the problem i'm a bit of a monkey when it comes to cellphones, i like how the iphone always had phone and text app out in the open. i would
always get ppl saying "oh you think youre cool because you have an iphone" my response "i have an iphone because i consider it a cellphone for beginners".
but iphones i have to have an app just play flash and other stuff like flac files or avi. i do love the iphones battery life compared to other phones though.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have a 3 yr old iphone 4.

Its paid for, it works, and I have been sitting on a free upgrade for almost 2 yrs now which means I dont need to waste money on insurance. I will use this phone until it dies and then upgrade to whatever is free.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I have a 3 yr old iphone 4.

Its paid for, it works, and I have been sitting on a free upgrade for almost 2 yrs now which means I dont need to waste money on insurance. I will use this phone until it dies and then upgrade to whatever is free.

I've got the same phone in the same situation. But, if I can score 5s for nothing, I'll be all over that.

oldupsman

I've got the same phone in the same situation. But, if I can score 5s for nothing, I'll be all over that.

The woman I deal with at my verizon store said once the 6 comes out they're be selling the 5's for 99cents.
That's what they're selling the 4's for now.