Are You Ready For Another iPhone?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I have had the basic 4 for over 3 years now and it does everything I need it to do. I have considered upgrading to get a better camera but I am in no hurry to put the money out. I like having a phone that is "paid for" so that I don't have to worry about dropping it or subjecting it to the harsh conditions of a UPS package car.
I got an otterbox case specifically for that reason, put phones through hell lol.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I got an otterbox case specifically for that reason, put phones through hell lol.
I also have an Otterbox, I have gone through about 4 of them during the 3 years that I have had my iphone. My phone is still in mint condition even when the Otterbox gets beat to hell.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Where Is the pic,of Heather ?

Wrong Heather. He meant this one.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 140

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
http://www.note5us.com/. Thinking of skipping the 4 when my upgrade comes up in December quiet possibly. That note 5 will probably be the baddest badazz phone to come out to date lol. Not sure yet, just doing some prep homework first to decide what I want to do lol.
The 4 isn't even released yet and those guys are already talking about "rumors" about what might be in a future version. The article on that front page is really poorly written too so it doesn't lend to their credibility.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The 4 isn't even released yet and those guys are already talking about "rumors" about what might be in a future version. The article on that front page is really poorly written too so it doesn't lend to their credibility.
Sounds about right with the upgrades from 3 to 4, so probably pretty close to the specs that will be on the 5.

Overpaid Union Thug

Anyone check out the Apple Watch? It might be pretty cool for some people. I still have too many questions about it that need to be answered before I would even consider it. I don't even have an iPhone and I'm pretty sure the watch will require the phone and probably it's wifi being on for most of its features to work. It would be nice to be able to look up streets (or entire maps) on my wrist instead of holding a cumbersome smart phone.

Indecisi0n

Anyone check out the Apple Watch? It might be pretty cool for some people. I still have too many questions about it that need to be answered before I would even consider it. I don't even have an iPhone and I'm pretty sure the watch will require the phone and probably it's wifi being on for most of its features to work. It would be nice to be able to look up streets (or entire maps) on my wrist instead of holding a cumbersome smart phone.
Looks nice but I am not buying a $350 dollar watch to distroy it at work in a week.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I don't wear a watch and I'm not making an exception for the Apple watch either. Especially since the iPhone has to be near it for it to be fully functioning. No thanks.