Are You Ready For Another iPhone?

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
I bet many of the Senior Union members around here still use flip phones.

I'm 57 years old and have never even owned a cell phone, much less a flip phone. Still manage to get up every morning, make it into work, and run my route. All without the use of a cell phone. I don't see why everyone thinks they have to have access to a phone 24/7.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
31c29a33b22fc203e8f5855c30c31399f7ea410dea796dd830b9a04d56512fa2.jpg

Bottom rung

They have android ones too. They're pointless.
The samsung guy at the local phone store has one. Pretty neat. Keeps track of his sleep, not sure how but it will tell you how many times you woke up and how much time you were actually sleeping. Also keeps track of footsteps. Ive always wanted to see how many steps I actually made in a day. You can see who's calling on it also.

oldngray

nowhere special
The samsung guy at the local phone store has one. Pretty neat. Keeps track of his sleep, not sure how but it will tell you how many times you woke up and how much time you were actually sleeping. Also keeps track of footsteps. Ive always wanted to see how many steps I actually made in a day. You can see who's calling on it also.
It kind of sounds like one of those prisoner bracelets that monitors your every move. I wonder if Google is watching you.

Bottom rung

Of course they are. All these kids that grew up with all this technology don't care if someone watches them. They're used to it. And those kids wont know what they've got until it's gone.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Have an extra $13K? This iphone can be yours...

Supposedly Verizon accidentally shipped an iphone 6 test device to a customer and they're not giving it back, but instead selling it on ebay.

AKCoverMan

Also keeps track of footsteps. Ive always wanted to see how many steps I actually made in a day.

It would be nice if we got a time allowance for walking.

Did bulk stop at the mall last week.. 59 pieces that would fit about 8 at a time on a four wheel mall cart. At this mall we have to park in a loading zone in the center section of the mall..this store was on outer edge so long walk thru mall shopper traffic like seven times round trip to record one stop.

My over allowed was a joke that day!