Are you ready for iPhone?!

mixyo

Dispatcher
2 new models available to the public (including deliver) on Sept 20. Apple uses both FedEx and UPS for these deliveries. Gonna be hella crazy.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
2 new models available to the public (including deliver) on Sept 20. Apple uses both FedEx and UPS for these deliveries. Gonna be hella crazy.

I'm off on Monday the 23rd. Might have timed that just right, although I'm not sure if this is a big deal for Farmers.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
When the 4 came out, it was not so big a deal on the route I was running at the time. Most of these apple weenies will sign the Apple release notices because, god forbid they go a day after the release without their precious little iphone

When the 4 came out, it was not so big a deal on the route I was running at the time. Most of these apple weenies will sign the Apple release notices because, god forbid they go a day after the release without their precious little iphone

I only had a few iPhones..but everyone that ordered them..took off of work!...really..really!..lol

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Pricing a colored plastic IPhone that goes in a case anyways at the same price the 5 is at with negligible hardware differences will make this a lackluster release.

S

serenity now

My flip phone shock.jpg, will make and receive a call. That's all I need.
shock.jpg

browntroll

i might just call in sick, dont want a repeat of last iphone release. we had lp all over the place and some of us had them literally breathing on the back
of our neck watching us making sure we dont do anything to the iphones. i had one small sort guy tell me he had to stay an extra hour to scan
only iphone packages while 2 lp guys watched him, one guy behind him and another in front. if they try that with me this year i will send the iphone boxes
flying through the conveyor belts just to see how much they really care(make them run after them).

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If a driver making 32 bux an hour is that retarded to steal an iphone, he deserves to be fired and be prosecuted. Wat a jackass lol.

J

jibbs

My flip phone View attachment 10022, will make and receive a call. That's all I need.

Dude... I thought I was the only one.

I love Apple computers but I can't stand their mobile devices and iPads. I don't like iOS or touch screens, and I mean I hate touch screens with a ****ing passion.

If a driver making 32 bux an hour is that retarded to steal an iphone, he deserves to be fired and be prosecuted. Wat a jackass lol.

Definitely. Some people are never content until they feel like they're getting one over on somebody or something, and some people are just never content.