Are you ready for iPhone?!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by mixyo, Sep 11, 2013.

1. mixyo

mixyo Active Member

2 new models available to the public (including deliver) on Sept 20. Apple uses both FedEx and UPS for these deliveries. Gonna be hella crazy.

2. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I'm off on Monday the 23rd. Might have timed that just right, although I'm not sure if this is a big deal for Farmers.

3. Think they make an app for that!

4. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

When the 4 came out, it was not so big a deal on the route I was running at the time. Most of these apple weenies will sign the Apple release notices because, god forbid they go a day after the release without their precious little iphone

5. I only had a few iPhones..but everyone that ordered them..took off of work!...really..really!..lol

6. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Iphones are so over rated. Samsung makes way better phones in my opinion.

7. Thats what I have...and thats what I post with. Very easy to use!

8. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Nowadays the smartphone argument are a moot point. smartphones are smartphones anymore. Just what the user feels more comfortable with.

9. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

I love iPhones but apple has really dropped the ball. I feel the company died out with Steve Jobs.

10. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Don't judge it on the 5S/C. Mid-phones are just mild upgrades. When the 6 comes out, it will be more.

11. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Market Yawned. Apple stock dropped 5 percent while the rest of the indexes surged.

12. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Pricing a colored plastic IPhone that goes in a case anyways at the same price the 5 is at with negligible hardware differences will make this a lackluster release.

13. serenity now

serenity now Guest

My flip phone shock.jpg, will make and receive a call. That's all I need.
    shock.jpg

14. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Well y not post it here..... I guess there is no hope for our brown cafe app?

15. Notretiredyet

Notretiredyet Active Member

No big deal with iPhone releases in this area, but watch out when the Obama phones are in.

16. browntroll

browntroll Active Member

i might just call in sick, dont want a repeat of last iphone release. we had lp all over the place and some of us had them literally breathing on the back
    of our neck watching us making sure we dont do anything to the iphones. i had one small sort guy tell me he had to stay an extra hour to scan
    only iphone packages while 2 lp guys watched him, one guy behind him and another in front. if they try that with me this year i will send the iphone boxes
    flying through the conveyor belts just to see how much they really care(make them run after them).

17. ups legacy

ups legacy New Member

When the iPhone 5 came out, we had a driver get fired for stealing a couple of them.

18. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

If a driver making 32 bux an hour is that retarded to steal an iphone, he deserves to be fired and be prosecuted. Wat a jackass lol.

19. jibbs

jibbs Long Live the Chief

Dude... I thought I was the only one.

I love Apple computers but I can't stand their mobile devices and iPads. I don't like iOS or touch screens, and I mean I hate touch screens with a ****ing passion.

Definitely. Some people are never content until they feel like they're getting one over on somebody or something, and some people are just never content.

20. BMWSauber1991

BMWSauber1991 Member

I have to say the new Nokia is the best phone out with its 32 mega pixel camera.

What I really want though is the Playstation 4!