Are you ready for iPhone?!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

​Still rockin my 1st cellphone.
image.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I saw some of these this morning, they were going to Best Buy stores. I have a iPhone 5 and it has been a great phone, no need to upgrade for a while. The iPhone screens are small, thats the only gripe I have with it. The battery life is so much better than the Android I used to have.

brostalss

Last time with iPhone 5 I got really lucky. Only had four iPhones. Two on the same street. Hehe.

i don't think it's gonna be too bad. I already told my customers if you have it sent NDA you will die. J/K.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I had 2 today and they made me break off to deliver them by 3pm Just barely got my heavy commercial delivered today before pickups and had to take my lunch late. I should have brought back a ton of missed business but then I'd be in the office on Monday morning...

I had 2 today and they made me break off to deliver them by 3pm Just barely got my heavy commercial delivered today before pickups and had to take my lunch late. I should have brought back a ton of missed business but then I'd be in the office on Monday morning...

Screw APPLE! for all these years they gave the business to FEDEX! Now we get a few crumbs and have to kisz their behinds?? APPLE is done..thats why I only had one iPhone 5s on my truck. TOO LITTLE TOO LATE! Thats why I bought a Samsung!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was surprised that I didn't have a single one today, usually I get at least a dozen stops whenever Apple releases a new product. I had about ten people lay out of work with the i5 release last time so they could be one of the first to have their new toy.

I did get a laugh when I walked out of the pedestrian door of my Hub tonight to go home. There is usually a small pile of Fedex stuff that gets into our system that they leave just inside of the door so that the Fedex guy can retrieve when they are delivering to our building. There was a tote box that had about twenty phone boxes sitting there, I imagine a few Fedex customers were a little upset today.

DS

Fenderbender
Last iphone release was huge here,cops all over the building.They made us sign for them.
This time ...squat.I really think that Steve Jobs would never have agreed to plastic iPhones.
Apparently,Apple intended to try to increase sales in India and other low income countries
to counteract the low price of android phones.Steve would hold this new one in his hand and say..
It's sxit.I have an apple computer,and I am learning to love it.
I have an android phone that was way cheaper than an iPhone.
iPhone 6 better have a transporter and a quasar vacular immersion generator built in.
​Either way,I don't need a $700 phone.