are your immediate supervisors as fed up with the BS as you are?

C

chitterling

my sup is a very decent guy,too decent for the lying and cheating going on daily. he totally disagrees with the ridiculous stop per car sham but he is made to enforce it by a division manager with a brown nose and no sense of integrity or honor. one thing on his mind....if my numbas look real good i'll make it to hotlanta wit my friends. i wish noone bad luck but, that karma is really gonna hurt him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
The difference between drivers and management is my job becomes easier the more I try to achieve every number on every report, management not so much.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The difference between drivers and management is my job becomes easier the more I try to achieve every number on every report, management not so much.

The biggest difference between drivers and management is that we drivers dont have to justify our jobs.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
almost all PT management, and a large portion of FT management i've encountered hate the numbers-game as much as drivers do

i would blame Atlanta, but ultimately i hold the people who took our company public responsible

rocket man

good number are 40 d 38 c every once in a while a double d comes along that can knock your socks off . now thats numbers.

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
almost all PT management, and a large portion of FT management i've encountered hate the numbers-game as much as drivers do

i would blame Atlanta, but ultimately i hold the people who took our company public responsible

There were numbers games going on long before we went public, but they do seem different these days. I think there's less will to see unfortunate things happen to co-workers that haven't been given the resources necessary to be successful.

Here
Thought you were married?

Oh, do you travel too?
I did one with my wife last September when I was on vaca. I had a gotee and she complained the next day about irritation. That was the last time before that I can't remember. It is what it is everyonce in a while I ask is this ever going to happen again and she says probably if you don't have a hairy face. We will see. I've never cheated not will I ever. God has a huge investment in me and no matter what I can't won't let the man down. So the answer is yea I'm married sexually frustersted and loving it (and her) and not looking anywhere for sure. Plus I never travel except with my wife.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
My center manager loves the numbers game.She has brown nosed her way to her position so she basically has to agree with every ridiculous number spewed out by corporate.If the dm says the moon is made of green cheese,then she will argue til death that it is.

W

want to retire

I never heard this expression before 2 weeks ago but this makes the 3rd time in the last 2 weeks.
A couple of old-timers used the term.
How long you been around?

You mean "golden handcuffs"? Basically, the pay and benefits are too good to quit. You buy a nice house, couple nice cars and you're so far in you can't/ don't want to give up the stuff. Nice but you can't quit. Sorta like drugs maybe........Been here 31 plus years........I want to retire.........