Are your wives as lonely as I am?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
True. Although that is a pretty cool coolie.
Here ya go Johney..lol .
boob-drink-koozie-1.jpg

bluebrown

I dont want that. I want him. I think i would have by now if i thought that was the best but my temporary boyfriend has become my skis....they just dont snuggle with me.....i dont want to troll or fish. That was not my intention. My fishing happend on footballguys.com but mabey we need a wife support group....but who knows what that would end up like. I think we are a rare bread....just like the UPS MAN. ...or woman. Most ups drivers who take care of themselves are hot........ so no wonder why i miss him. I never .....it does help to pretend im single and my boyfriend comes and visits....now that is the blessing of all this.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I dont want that. I want him. I think i would have by now if i thought that was the best but my temporary boyfriend has become my skis....they just dont snuggle with me.....i dont want to troll or fish. That was not my intention. My fishing happend on footballguys.com but mabey we need a wife support group....but who knows what that would end up like. I think we are a rare bread....just like the UPS MAN. ...or woman. Most ups drivers who take care of themselves are hot........ so no wonder why i miss him. I never .....it does help to pretend im single and my boyfriend comes and visits....now that is the blessing of all this.

Sent using BrownCafe App
wonka1-crickets.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Sent using BrownCafe App

What???? Drink much? Am I the only one having a hard time comprehending this?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Sent using BrownCafe App
oh-please-go-1.jpg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
UPS spouses are truly a special breed. I am truly blessed that my wife understands the long grinding hours we face. When I got my 25 years of service award I gave it to her because she deserved it more than I ever did.

Johney

UPS spouses are truly a special breed. I am truly blessed that my wife understands the long grinding hours we face. When I got my 25 years of service award I gave it to her because she deserved it more than I ever did.
many can not fight the war without a warm fire at home...:)
Both very true statements. There is no way anyone can survive the BS we go through sometimes if you didn't have a supporting spouse at home.

Of course unless you are single and just banging bimbos and tossing them to the curb. I work with a few like that. They do seem content.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
many can not fight the war without a warm fire at home...:)
My wife rants about how I'm a part time parent and never home from working so much (I come right home after work and never go out with the guys since I moved away from them years ago) and how she does everything...so while I'm amazed at how she does so much...she ruins it with her constant bitching and moaning...

By the way, every morning I make my youngest breakfast, bring him to school, empty the dishwasher, take out the trash/recycling, feed the dogs and let them out/scoop their poop and make our bed. In the evening if I get home in time I give him a bath, read him a book, make sure he brushes his teeth, put him to bed, etc, run the dishwasher and let the dogs out. On the weekends I do 2-4 loads of laundry, dust and vacuum the house, snow removal, lawn mowing/whatever needs to be done outside...but I do nothing in her eyes...

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I'm home alone on a Friday night and the wife is out with friends. I'm miserable. Really I am.
I'm home alone on Friday night while the wife & kids are out with her parents at a restaurant (like most Fridays) because by the time I got out of work and got the browns off it was too late for me to go too...and I'm very happy having some time to myself and the dogs.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
My wife rants about how I'm a part time parent and never home from working so much (I come right home after work and never go out with the guys since I moved away from them years ago) and how she does everything...so while I'm amazed at how she does so much...she ruins it with her constant bitching and moaning...

By the way, every morning I make my youngest breakfast, bring him to school, empty the dishwasher, take out the trash/recycling, feed the dogs and let them out/scoop their poop and make our bed. In the evening if I get home in time I give him a bath, read him a book, make sure he brushes his teeth, put him to bed, etc, run the dishwasher and let the dogs out. On the weekends I do 2-4 loads of laundry, dust and vacuum the house, snow removal, lawn mowing/whatever needs to be done outside...but I do nothing in her eyes...
Why is she complaining? Does she work or stay at home? I got fired from laundry. Ruined too many of her good clothes. Works for me.