Arizona's anti-imigration law...

Lue C Fur

Evil member
W/o injecting emotion,partisanship, or bigotry into the issue, (well you failed to do that didnt you...i guess you cant help yourself...maybe you need to seek treatment) this piece of crap Az legislation is closer to the school of Karl Marx (oops you slipped) than we've ever had. Is this legislation something Conservatives (oops ya slipped again) should break out their red, white, and blue sweatshirts with the word patriot on and wave their mini American flags (so what do you do on the 4th of July...praise the Messiah and watch Chris Mathews?) sitting their fat fannies (slipped again) on lawn chairs yelling Liberty, Freedom and Don't Tread on Me.....I think Az Tea-Partiers should dress up in red sweatshirts, drinking Vodka, and waving their Hammers, sickles, and pitchforks...Nastrovia (fell of the wagon big time on that one.)

Oh and peace...:peaceful:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
The first lesson of self defense for people of that state, is to stop making it so easy and accessible to obtain guns, and stop hiring illegals for low wages and no benefits.....

Really??? How about sealing the border first to stop the flow of illegals? Seems that our govt would rather use the "damn with leaks theroy"...lets catch catch the water in a bucket and throw it over the damn instead of fixing the leaks. Notice i said "govt" and not the Messiah or Democrats...our govt SUCKS!!!!

And how do you propose to stop making it so easy to obtain guns????

I agree they need to stop hiring illegals and there is a law against it...i would just make it more of a stiffer penalty. But if there are no illegals to hire then you would not have that problem. So fix the the damn!!!!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Come out with it. Is it or is it not ok to violate my and millions of other American's constitutional rights in this manner? You and I both know the answer to that question.

Your "rights" would only be violated if the cops did not have "reasonable cause" to ask to see your ID.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
mexico needs to solve their own crime issues before they branch their perspective across the borders.

Mexico's "crime problem" is caused by the United States drug problem.

Its our money they are killing each other for.

We make fun of the corrupt Mexican police....yet what can we realistically expect when a Mexican cop who earns $300 a month is offered $10,000 of our drug money simply to "look the other way" at a drug shipment that we bought and paid for?

I dont have the first clue how to solve the whole illegal immigration problem but I do know this; we cant have it both ways. We cant expect to go to the store and pay $.99 for a head of lettuce while at the same time wanting to make a criminal out of the guy who is out in the field making less than minumum wage to pick it.

The same people who bitch and complain about "the damn Mexicans" being here would pitch a fit if they had to start paying full cost for goods and services that were being provided by Americans instead of illegals.

I dont know what the answer is, but I do know that I dont want to live in a police state. And I dont want to live in a society where we exploit cheap, illegal labor only to deport them when we deem them to be inconvenient.

We cant have it both ways. Want to put up a Berlin Wall on the border? Fine with me...but dont bitch when you have to start paying for it at the supermarket checkout counter.

diesel96

communist in one post , facist in another. did I miss the switch?

There is a common denominater in both factions.....Both are ruled by the iron fist....Glad you want to be a part of it, I don't...I guess I better add to my gun arsenal and buy up all the ammo I can.....

Originally Posted by diesel96
W/o injecting emotion,partisanship, or bigotry into the issue, (well you failed to do that didnt you...i guess you cant help yourself...maybe you need to seek treatment) this piece of crap Az legislation is closer to the school of Karl Marx (oops you slipped) than we've ever had. Is this legislation something Conservatives (oops ya slipped again) should break out their red, white, and blue sweatshirts with the word patriot on and wave their mini American flags (so what do you do on the 4th of July...praise the Messiah and watch Chris Mathews?) sitting their fat fannies (slipped again) on lawn chairs yelling Liberty, Freedom and Don't Tread on Me.....I think Az Tea-Partiers should dress up in red sweatshirts, drinking Vodka, and waving their Hammers, sickles, and pitchforks...Nastrovia (fell of the wagon big time on that one.)

Oh and peace...:peaceful:

Lue....LOL...not only are you incapable of detecting sarcasm, but also of addressing the issue of sticking up for a state gov't given authorities carte blanche to lessen the people's liberties......how convenient to support such an unAmerican Bill, when it comes to benefitting your positions...

brett636

how convenient to support such an unAmerican Bill, when it comes to benefitting your positions...

So its UnAmerican to help stop criminals from pouring over our border, but it is completely American to take from the successful to give to the unsuccessful. I never remember reading those principles when studying our founding fathers.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Lue....LOL...not only are you incapable of detecting sarcasm, but also of addressing the issue of sticking up for a state gov't given authorities carte blanche to lessen the people's liberties......how convenient to support such an unAmerican Bill, when it comes to benefitting your positions...

Aw shucks Deez...i was just throwing your "sarcasam" back at ya...but we all know how you follow the Liberal mantra...anyone who is threat or you dont agree with...just spread lies, call names and spread racist accusations., you ever thought of working for the MSM?

Carry ID, WHAT, how unconstitutional. I guess I will carry ID with me then. The next thing they will want is me to carry liability insurance.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I dont know what the answer is, but I do know that I dont want to live in a police state. And I dont want to live in a society where we exploit cheap, illegal labor only to deport them when we deem them to be inconvenient.

Why cant they cross the border legally to pick the lettuce? Is it better for them to cross illegally and not be documented?

bbsam

Staff member
Your "rights" would only be violated if the cops did not have "reasonable cause" to ask to see your ID.
But according to the law, the reasonable cause would be that I "look" like I might be an illegal. And you think that's constitutional?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Are you saying there are legal immigrants in this country?

Just a few...more illegals than legal immigrants for sure. Its easier to come to America illegaly then thru the proper channels ya know. Plus if your caught we give you 3 hots and a cot and then give you a free ride back home. What a friggin deal.:wink2:

browndevil

You mock it because you haven't lived it.

Bingo! that was the point of my post. "Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses that yearn to be free" Where is that written? Oh yea, the Statue of Liberty, given to our country from who? The French! The horrors of these illegals that cross the border to do what? WORK!! Work that many young americans won't do because it is below them and hired by white owned business because they will work cheaply.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
But according to the law, the reasonable cause would be that I "look" like I might be an illegal. And you think that's constitutional?

So then is it "constitutional" if it "looks like" your driving drunk when you just swerved to miss the cute rabbit?

bbsam

Staff member
So then is it "constitutional" if it "looks like" your driving drunk when you just swerved to miss the cute rabbit?
That, sir, has got to be the weakest line of crap defending this crap law to have spewed forth from your crap spewing fingertips. If that's even possible.