Arkansas UPSers

Jasonas

Hi, I'm originally from Arkansas and am thinking of transferring there (Hot Springs). I've almost worked at ups for six months now in San Diego, which I think is the required time to be able to transfer.

I was wondering if anyone here works in any of the hubs in Arkansas? If so, what is the current part-time to full-time, package handler to driver wait time in your respective facility? Is the union strong there?

Thanks in advance

chris9834

Hi, I'm originally from Arkansas and am thinking of transferring there (Hot Springs). I've almost worked at ups for six months now in San Diego, which I think is the required time to be able to transfer.

I was wondering if anyone here works in any of the hubs in Arkansas? If so, what is the current part-time to full-time, package handler to driver wait time in your respective facility? Is the union strong there?

Thanks in advance
Not in Arkansas, but iam curious as to how long the wait is in San Diego to go driving?

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Per Article 22, Section 6:
- You need to be employed at least one year.
- National transfers are granted only for educational purposes.
- Your seniority is entailed.

Honestly, the easiest way to transfer... is to quit and get re-hired. You're merely losing 6 months company seniority, which isn't a big deal.

PT Car Washer

Honestly, the easiest way to transfer... is to quit and get re-hired. You're merely losing 6 months company seniority, which isn't a big deal.
6 months seniority would put you half way up the second page of the seniority list in my building.

chris9834

Dont know if it like that everywhere else but in my bldg they told us when we hired in if you quit under a year that you are not eligible for rehire.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Yea I'd never want to go to sec country. Big Ten country is a here I'll stay.

SEC! SEC! SEC! ;)

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1422442730.653084.jpg