Article 14 Violations Why do the Some Locals allow this?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Sup with your saints? Shoulda won that game today. Watching end of my cowboys game. Alot of injuries tonite but hanging tough thank god lol.

Ouch

They are pros when it comes to this. Ive learned to always have a steward or another hourly within ear shot of them. They know exactly how and when to do it. Its almost comical. Everytime I saw a sup or manager walking toward me I would always grab someone and smile when they got to me.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Harassment ,give ya hell and threaten to not let you on the road if you don't know the dok word for word, which by the way they cant do. Tell them if they say you cant be put on road unless you know dok that im going down there and run that route and do the best I can and take care of my customers like I usually do and if someone puts a hand on me I will destroy them I promise you that lol.
jumpman23,

?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Because spineless individuals fail to address it with the union or OSHA, come on a forum and ask questions they could easily find the answers to with a simple phone call, accompanied with proof for either aforementioned organization.
Jackburton,

Jack, can I call you Jack?

I am so sorry you have to be so negative about things.

This is a discussion forum.

Lighten up.

Discuss. You don't always have to be on the attack.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ask Intergrity to help you, oh wait, he just posts about problems, not actually does anything to fix them if he sees transgressions. We don't call that Intergrity where I grew up, we call that something TOS wouldn't allow me to post.
Jack,

Come on.

Lighten up.

Try giving your point of view without attacking sometime.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Exactly give me a reason to destroy somebody would love it like you wouldn't believe and enjoy every second of it. Nah I wouldn't do it id just sue them, destroying somebody would be too easy and bring me too much pleasure lol. Retiring early or whoopin somebody, ill take the early retirement. I almost got into a fight with 1 driver supe who got up in my grill raising his voice. I asked him what do you want to do son, you wanna dance? I waived him on and said bring it boy if you think your man enough to come take the title come and take it from me I dare ya lol.
jumpman23,

?

Sincerely,
I