Article 14 Violations Why do the Some Locals allow this?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Are you getting any ass lately???
anonymous,

Come on 407.

I thought you were a strong union man.

Why would you not seriously participate in a discussion about a topic that continues to harm the rank and file and the strength and integrity of the union way?

I don't get it.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
They are pros when it comes to this. Ive learned to always have a steward or another hourly within ear shot of them. They know exactly how and when to do it. Its almost comical. Everytime I saw a sup or manager walking toward me I would always grab someone and smile when they got to me.
Ouch,

Sorry, not sure what you are talking about.

Sincerely,
I

anonymous,

Come on 407.

I thought you were a strong union man.

Why would you not seriously participate in a discussion about a topic that continues to harm the rank and file and the strength and integrity of the union way?

I don't get it.

Sincerely,
I
If you ...dont get it...............ask your wife for some.......not 407!.......................lmao

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U,

Please share some details, if you would.

Sincerely,
I
Why, Integrity...for what purpose? If i told you the harassment I've been through, or I've seen, are you going to change anything? My center manager's a woman...she'd flashed you a hooter and you'd run screaming from the room!! lol

Integrity

Binge Poster
If you ...dont get it...............ask your wife for some.......not 407!.......................lmao
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U,

When I stated "I don't get it" I was actually referring to not understanding the manner in which he was posting.

I should have chosen my words more carefully, I am sorry for the confusion.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why, Integrity...for what purpose? If i told you the harassment I've been through, or I've seen, are you going to change anything? My center manager's a woman...she'd flashed you a hooter and you'd run screaming from the room!! lol
bleedinbrown58,

Because I am interested in the specific details surrounding management's disciplining individuals as a result of filing on-the-job injury reports.

I might seek change.

I highly doubt that your center manager would do that?

Sincerely,
I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoaxster,

I don't feel bad.

I was just trying to clarify the meaning of something that seems to have been misunderstood in one of my posts.

Sincerely,
I
OK, I guess I misunderstood the manner in which you were posting.

I'll try and feel better about that misunderstanding regarding your misunderstanding.

InsideUPS

For discussion:

Section 1 of Article 14 of the Master states that no employee will be disciplined or threatened with discipline as a result of filing an on-the-job injury report.

This is not only a violation of the collective bargaining agreement it is also a violation of an employee's rights under OSHA.

Why do some Local Union Officials let the company get away with this?

I am interested in the Brown Café Community's position on this issue.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity....not sure of the details in your particular case however we had someone wait a day before they reported an injury. A letter was put in their file indicating they "Failed to Follow Instructions"....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
bleedinbrown58,

Because I am interested in the specific details surrounding management's disciplining individuals as a result of filing on-the-job injury reports.

I might seek change.

I highly doubt that your center manager would do that?

Sincerely,
I
I do not doubt she would, but that's another story lol. How would you seek change, Integrity. Teach me, oh wise one.

Integrity

Binge Poster
OK, I guess I misunderstood the manner in which you were posting.

I'll try and feel better about that misunderstanding regarding your misunderstanding.
Hoaxster,

I hope you didn't misunderstand me.

I didn't mean to imply that it was my understanding that you felt bad in any way about your misunderstanding about my misunderstanding.

I hope this clarifies any potential misunderstanding of my understanding of your feelings about your misunderstanding about my misunderstanding.

Sincerely,
I