Article 35 & "return to work"

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
You can't be buzzed on pre-load? How bombed were you?
Sheeet, my on-car smelled like a brewery at PCM on monday and one of the drivers near me always smells like booze but never shows any sign of being drunk. I'm assuming they're both getting wrecked the night before?

PT Car Washer

Sheeet, my on-car smelled like a brewery at PCM on monday and one of the drivers near me always smells like booze but never shows any sign of being drunk. I'm assuming they're both getting wrecked the night before?
You have never heard people say they do their best work when they have a good buzz on? They can also drive better buzzed.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
the only time i heard of someone getting tested in preload was one guy threatening other ppl before coming into hub, obviously management was waiting
for him to clock in before jumping down his throat to test(he was drunk and fired). maybe every hub is different, never heard of random testing in my hub.
In my old building, there was a loader who came in high on something (he later admitted it was pain pills). After he was literally nodding off outside on break, he was called into the office and was taken to get tested. He did outpatient rehab and got his job back eventually.