Article: UPS package stolen by another delivery driver, then he returns it after a call to the polic

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Re: Article: UPS package stolen by another delivery driver, then he returns it after

I only have 100 rounds of 5.56 and .223.

How do you sleep at night knowing that you are so severly underarmed?

To me its a pride and joy sort of feeling owning this weapon.

Do you go to dinner parties and when the conversation turns to you-- "oh, btw, I own a AR-15 and have 100 rounds of ammo"?

Let me guess---you have a decal of the rebel flag on the rear window of your pickup truck too, don't you?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Re: Article: UPS package stolen by another delivery driver, then he returns it after

Man, you could kill a lot of deer with that.
assault.jpg
assault.jpg

wayfair

swollen member

he only has a 10 round magazine.... hardly an assault rifle...

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

I only have 100 rounds of 5.56 and .223.

How do you sleep at night knowing that you are so severly underarmed?

To me its a pride and joy sort of feeling owning this weapon.

Do you go to dinner parties and when the conversation turns to you-- "oh, btw, I own a AR-15 and have 100 rounds of ammo"?

Let me guess---you have a decal of the rebel flag on the rear window of your pickup truck too, don't you?

You take me as a guy to have just one gun? Or such a low amount of ammo ( of course of 5.56-.223 ).

Mosin ( high powered rifle ), 750 rounds. 9mm hand gun, 300 rounds. Mossberg 500a ( shotgun ) tactical, 400 rounds. AR-15.... 100 rounds :dissapointed:.

I never was a guy to be all about the south rising again, even being that was born and raised here. A conversation would turn that direction if someone else brought up gun ownership up first. I usally enjoy listening to people. Yet can talk up a storm just about anything.

gingerkat

okay, I'll bite...
1. Who was this character that stole said item (another delivery company)?
2. What was said item?
3. What is happening currently to alleged criminal?
4. Most importantly, how much time did you spend on that silly music before posting to youtube?:wink2:

wayfair

swollen member

You take me as a guy to have just one gun? Or such a low amount of ammo ( of course of 5.56-.223 ).

Mosin ( high powered rifle ), 750 rounds. 9mm hand gun, 300 rounds. Mossberg 500a ( shotgun ) tactical, 400 rounds. AR-15.... 100 rounds :dissapointed:.

of all the guns you have.... 750 rounds of 7.62x54r???? I've got 2 mosins, one is still in cosmoline

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

of all the guns you have.... 750 rounds of 7.62x54r???? I've got 2 mosins, one is still in cosmoline

Sure, old Russian ammo from Russia, believe it or not, very dirty. If you can, use the sun to melt it off and wipe down, clean metal with mineral oil. The round is a little bigger then the AK. But high power shot. Very large bullet.

wayfair

swollen member

Sure, old Russian ammo from Russia, believe it or not, very dirty. If you can, use the sun to melt it off and wipe down, clean metal with mineral oil. The round is a little bigger then the AK. But high power shot. Very large bullet.

I got the mosins for $77 and change a piece... bought 3
I took two apart, let the wood bake in the sun and put the barrels in a 4 ft long pvc tube and filled it with mineral spirits..

oh ya, those 7.62x54r rounds are the only ones you can find easily right now... lol

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

I got the mosins for $77 and change a piece... bought 3
I took two apart, let the wood bake in the sun and put the barrels in a 4 ft long pvc tube and filled it with mineral spirits..

oh ya, those 7.62x54r rounds are the only ones you can find easily right now... lol

Yea, I'm looking to get a scope for mine.

Yea, but its the dirty russian stuff they have in surplus all over the old USSR. What year were they cut or forged. Mines was cut in 1940, probably even saw action in WW2, couldve kill a few nazis.

That cosmoline crap is every where when you first get it. Funny the things they used to do in the olden days to prevent pitting, rust and others. Cant believe you got them for 77 bucks. Got mine for 130 and the ammo was around the same, for 880 rounds.

In soviet Russia, bullets come in CANS!

Zanejay

okay, I'll bite...
1. Who was this character that stole said item (another delivery company)?
2. What was said item?
3. What is happening currently to alleged criminal?
4. Most importantly, how much time did you spend on that silly music before posting to youtube?:wink2:

He was a temporary driver employed by Ontrac. The delivery was a rifle rest, this might be another reason he returned the package. The CVPD are still investigating which is frustrating, they called the guy instead of tracking him down and catching him with ALL the packages he stole that day. The detective I spoke with is now contacting Ontrac to get the results of their internal investigation. haha, it only took about an hour to put that video together. It was fun and has got lots of media attention. I have done a couple interviews so far.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

He was a temporary driver employed by Ontrac. The delivery was a rifle rest, this might be another reason he returned the package. The CVPD are still investigating which is frustrating, they called the guy instead of tracking him down and catching him with ALL the packages he stole that day. The detective I spoke with is now contacting Ontrac to get the results of their internal investigation. haha, it only took about an hour to put that video together. It was fun and has got lots of media attention. I have done a couple interviews so far.

Wonder how much he got away with. I dont think contents wouldve matter, as long as he can find someone that wants it for cash. He obviously knew he got caught on camera, thus trying to cover his face. He did the right thing really, to try and avoid punishment from the law that is.

I love seeing these types of videos, thanks for bringing it to us.