As employers push efficiency, the daily grind wears down workers

bryanturner100

There are millions of other ways to make money the part that makes me mad is that when drivers come to work or come on here and bitch but don't do anything about it i see it every day if its that bad leave and the part about other jobs not making you work overtime is a joke go out and look at some job applications today not to mention my other job that has a mandatory list for holidays and also has a mandatory list for your days off and it's union i see this every day at both my jobs people that have been making good money and forgot what it was like when they didn't once again SHUT UP ALL READY anytime one of you cry babies want to quit go right ahead i would love to work just 12 hours a day

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
There are millions of other ways to make money the part that makes me mad is that when drivers come to work or come on here and bitch but don't do anything about it i see it every day if its that bad leave and the part about other jobs not making you work overtime is a joke go out and look at some job applications today not to mention my other job that has a mandatory list for holidays and also has a mandatory list for your days off and it's union i see this every day at both my jobs people that have been making good money and forgot what it was like when they didn't once again SHUT UP ALL READY
Here, have some .....

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
There are millions of other ways to make money the part that makes me mad is that when drivers come to work or come on here and bitch but don't do anything about it i see it every day if its that bad leave and the part about other jobs not making you work overtime is a joke go out and look at some job applications today not to mention my other job that has a mandatory list for holidays and also has a mandatory list for your days off and it's union i see this every day at both my jobs people that have been making good money and forgot what it was like when they didn't once again SHUT UP ALL READY

I find it ironic you're coming on here bitching about other people bitching.

bryanturner100

boy that didn't take long guess we know what side of the fence were on i find it ironic that people making a hundred grand a year to drive a truck bitch about anything it just shows how out of touch some people really are and just for the record i could make about 80 thousand a year at my other job but you have to go in a 11:00 at night and work weekends and all holidays including Christmas so instead of just sitting around bitching about it i came here trust me there are even jobs with less home time then here just like to see someone think before they go and put themselves out because you/they make themselves look stupid

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
boy that didn't take long guess we know what side of the fence were on i find it ironic that people making a hundred grand a year to drive a truck bitch about anything it just shows how out of touch some people really are

Yea...I don't like it when people confront me with the truth either.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
boy that didn't take long guess we know what side of the fence were on i find it ironic that people making a hundred grand a year to drive a truck bitch about anything it just shows how out of touch some people really are
The guys making 100k are the guys working 55+ hours a week. I don't only get paid 100k to drive a truck, I get paid 100k to miss kids sports, holidays, dinner before 830, working pt for peanuts, my body in 20 years, just to name a few.

bryanturner100

then quit or do something about it what are total incapable of doing something else it's so pathetic that you believe that this is the only thing you can do with your life i feel sorry for anyone on here that believes that and i won't cross the line into you personal life good luck with the rest of it if you have to work here and don't want to or appreciate it

barnyard

KTM rider
I would seriously be ecstatic to work 'only' 8 hours a day and only work OT during peak. My body would love it, my wife would love it and my daughters would love it.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
then quit or do something about it what are total incapable of doing something else it's so l pathetic that you believe that this is the only thing you can do with your life i feel sorry for anyone on here that believes that and i won't cross the line into you personal life good luck with the rest of it if you have to work here and don't want to or appreciate it

English: Doth thou speaketh it? Ironic yet again that you speak of the boatloads of cash you could be making at your "other job", but choose not to because it would be "hard" on you.

You speak like you know what I and thousands of others like me give day in and day out. The truth is you know nothing about what I do. You are a troll and poor one at that. I do more work by 10:30 AM than you do all day. Be advised that in this forum, you're
amongst " Real" men and women. We make your job possible.

bryanturner100

really i never said it would be hard if you actually read what i wrote and for making it possible please go back a little ways and read the part about 16 hour a day and actually i make your job possible because im the one that's up at 3 am loading you truck and im the clerk fixing the packages so your not driving around all day going to the wrong address get you stories straight once again before you make you self look stupid since you want to get personal you the fuc&@%ing troll im sure ups would just fold up shop if you didn't come to work. one suggestion keep it nice i will verbally destroy you and expose you for what you are

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
really i never said it would be hard if you actually read what i wrote and for making it possible please go back a little ways and read the part about 16 hour a day and actually i make your job possible because im the one that's up at 3 am loading you truck and im the clerk fixing the packages so your not driving around all day going to the wrong address get you stories straight once again before you make you self look stupid since you want to get personal you the fuc&@%ing troll im sure ups would just fold up shop if you didn't come to work. one suggestion keep it nice i will verbally destroy you and expose you for what you are

Go home lil' fella, you've already lost.

P.S. You're still bitching...

QKRSTKR

WOW! He actually found where the period.............. Key was. Holy chit.

I was just like you. Preloader, worked multiple jobs, use to listen to cry baby drivers cry all morning on the dock and said I would never be like that. Yeah, right. You Don't know till you do the job. Till then, speak of what you have knowledge of.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
WOW! He actually found where the period.............. Key was. Holy chit.

I was just like you. Preloader, worked multiple jobs, use to listen to cry baby drivers cry all morning on the dock and said I would never be like that. Yeah, right. You Don't know till you do the job. Till then, speak of what you have knowledge of.

A lot of us have, this guy thinks he's a fuggin super hero because of it. I've farted more times in the guard shack than this plebeian has punched in.

bryanturner100

yep just looked at it again "harry manback"never said it would be "hard"just that i didn't want to be like everyone else please if your going to attack me don't make things up and put words in my mouth and 4 the record you don't know anything about me you don't if im air driver cover driver full time driver certified to drive just been a jumper or ever been on road next time before you think you know how much more you do before 10:30 am maybe you otta ask some ? first as for me you credibility just went out the door so I'll spell it out for you so next time you won't look so stupid i have a "cdl" that's a commercial drivers license" have d.o.t. card "that's a department of transportation card"though ups have taking on road driving test with center manager "that's a center manger"have been on road at peak and have been a jumper i am yard certified i am a first responder i am a am clerk i am also a loader bag stacker i handle damages leakers and will calls also check cage for lost little packages all in a 4 hour period so now you know everything about me you can mount a real attack that won't make you look like an idiot have an nice night and a great monday please let me know if your going to work that way i don't show up and the place is outa business thanks the troll

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
yep just looked at it again "harry manback"never said it would be "hard"just that i didn't want to be like everyone else please if your going to attack me don't make things up and put words in my mouth and 4 the record you don't know anything about me you don't if im air driver cover driver full time driver certified to drive just been a jumper or ever been on road next time before you think you know how much more you do before 10:30 am maybe you otta ask some ? first as for me you credibility just went out the door so I'll spell it out for you so next time you won't look so stupid i have a "cdl" that's a commercial drivers license" have d.o.t. card "that's a department of transportation card"though ups have taking on road driving test with center manager "that's a center manger"have been on road at peak and have been a jumper i am yard certified i am a first responder i am a am clerk i am also a loader bag stacker i handle damages leakers and will calls also check cage for lost little packages all in a 4 hour period so now you know everything about me you can mount a real attack that won't make you look like an idiot have an nice night and a great monday please let me know if your going to work that way i don't show up and the place is outa business thanks the troll

Consider me, "verbally destroyed". : (