As I, was gazing up into the night sky......

ups1990

the realization came to me that, I, miss Pluto. If you don't know. Pluto was kicked out of our solar planet by Astronomers. Bye Pluto.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
When I walk the dogs, at night time, I always gaze up into the star lit sky. I always see shooting stars or satellites whizzing by. I was upset that they diminished Pluto to junior planetary status, as well. What happens to all of those solar system diarama's that we made in elementary school? Does the little blue planet just get cut from it's string? Goodbye Pluto, maybe you can return, when you grow up.

laurele

You don't need to say good bye to planet Pluto. It wasn't "astronomers" as a united community but four percent of the International Astronomical Union, most of whom are not planetary scientists, who voted to demote Pluto. Their decision was rejected by hundreds of professional astronomers in a formal petition led by Dr. Alan Stern, Principal Investigator of NASA's New Horizons mission to Pluto. Keep Pluto in that diarama, and instead of being sad, join those of us, scientists and lay people alike, who reject the demotion and are working to get it overturned.

ups1990

You don't need to say good bye to planet Pluto. It wasn't "astronomers" as a united community but four percent of the International Astronomical Union, most of whom are not planetary scientists, who voted to demote Pluto. Their decision was rejected by hundreds of professional astronomers in a formal petition led by Dr. Alan Stern, Principal Investigator of NASA's New Horizons mission to Pluto. Keep Pluto in that diarama, and instead of being sad, join those of us, scientists and lay people alike, who reject the demotion and are working to get it overturned.
So they filed a grievence and is now going to panel?

Big Babooba

PlutoCartoon1.jpg