Ask A Retired Person, Retirement FAQ. ( ON TOPIC )

Retiree

After being retired a couple of months I asked my wife how many times a day she could watch Judge Judy and she quickly told me I needed to go do something and quit cramping her style. LOL

Catatonic

Nine Lives
After being retired a couple of months I asked my wife how many times a day she could watch Judge Judy and she quickly told me I needed to go do something and quit cramping her style. LOL
My wife complains about the doors squeaking on the door to the stairs to the Man Cave.
My computer and recliner are close to the door to outside.
I hear a door squeak and I go out that door ... sometimes.

twoweeled

My wife complains about the doors squeaking on the door to the stairs to the Man Cave.

Yes. That's the way it starts. Soon your repetitive breathing will get on her nerves.

By The Book

I don't wanna leave wifey and the pool boy with the damn refrigerator stocked! Have the wife, pool boy and the Gardner cruising in my 1988 Yugo!! Driving through Taco Bell, laughing and joking, living the high life on MY DOLLAR!!! I don't think so!
Homey don't play that!
Good...Good, so you took my advice and redid your will taking out the pool boy and the gardener? Good!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You know good and well when the door squeaks you rush to zip things up and hide the evidence. Lol.

rod

Retired 22 years

Have you ever noticed how long it takes for your computer to shut down when you hear your wifes footsteps