Asking for my uniform back

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by synystergates, Oct 15, 2007.

1. synystergates

synystergates Member

My management is asking me to return my uniform. I think it's because I'm on temporary light duty because of my recent work injury. Is that why they would ask for it back?

I used to work Saturday Air but I had to stop because of family issues. But I need my browns to drive the shuttles at night when they need a driver. I need some info from you guys about why they would ask for them back.

2. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

Have you asked management why they want them back?
  3. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

Is your manager a rookie???? Because that sure sounds like a rookie move to me.
  4. fairday

fairday New Member

5. fairday

fairday New Member

:thumbup1:Not A Bad Deal, One Hot Brown Uniform For Your Life Back.
  6. caveman

caveman New Member

You sure there is not something more to this that you are telling?? The only time a have heard of management asking for someones uniform back is because your service may no longer be need. Think hard about what you have said or done and to who you may have done it to and you will more then likey find out what is going on good luck.

7. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Arund here they don't even ask for the when you are released or retire.
  8. 1timepu

1timepu Member

Sounds like you need to open the lines of cummunication between you and center team
  9. AirDriverAmy

AirDriverAmy New Member

I double that.
  10. retired2000

retired2000 Active Member

even when you retire ups will ask for all of your uniforms back. they hate to have it out so the public can get it. if the uniforms get in the wrong hands who knows what can happen
  11. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

So what happened with the uniforms?
  12. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

The old used uniforms are scraped for the DNA. The DNA is stored in Atlanta awaiting the future legalization of cloning.
  13. Just Lurking

Just Lurking Member

Do not forget the legalization of euthaniasia. The clones would only be good when they are young. We need run 'n gun clones.
  14. Just Lurking

Just Lurking Member

Who here does not have more uniforms than their allotment. So how would the company know that you have not returned all of uniforms.