Assualted at work???????

Nope, he didnt get fired. Matter of fact, nothing happened to him. Nothing at all. Im beyond annoyed. I even pressed charges. But he was found not guilty of harassment. Unreal.

Manager is a old white man. Im a white female. I ended up quitting my job because of him. Been there 10+ years. I cant go to work in a hostile work environment and scared of being hit by a male manager. Very sad.

bbsam

Staff member
Manager is a old white man. Im a white female. I ended up quitting my job because of him. Been there 10+ years. I cant go to work in a hostile work environment and scared of being hit by a male manager. Very sad.
Oh. This is serious. Call the police and then the Better Business Bureau.

brown bomber

brown bomber
contact county prosecutor, State Atty. General, local news, local newspapers, sheriff, police and any other authority you can think of....if this is true, the idiot should be thrown in prison, if this was an unprovoked attack

I did not say a word to him. Some other female made fun of him. He got pissed off and smacked me in the head/ear as he was exiting the room. I am beyond mad and frustrated. I feel like I have done everything I could do and he got away with it. And nothing happened to the girl who made the comment either.

A

anonymous6

assault is the perception that one may be battered. if you feel that you may be hit , that is assault. it could be as simple as a person getting into your face.

how about some details.kid ?

Returntosender

equal opportunity commission is an option. If your state has a stand your ground law? if yes then its cango either way.

Last edited: