At the end of Tiger Woods press conference

bumped

was that a UPS driver walking into the room in the background? It was in the last 40 seconds of the video of the press conference on ESPN's homepage.

rod

Retired 22 years
all I noticed was tiger smiling and laughing when his back was turned to the camera. Say good night tiger - you're history

UPSF Peeon

i dont know why america cant leave celebrities alone....its his own personal life, why the hell should he be talking about his personal business on a stage with a microphone? im sure hes sick of people following him and his family around

its getting as much coverage as 9/11

hes not the president hes an athlete, is an athlete getting in trouble really new?

most of america needs to get a life

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
i dont know why america cant leave celebrities alone....its his own personal life, why the hell should he be talking about his personal business on a stage with a microphone? im sure hes sick of people following him and his family around

hes not the president hes an athlete, is an athlete getting in trouble really new?

I agree there is nothing I care less about

govols019

You smell that?
He doesn't owe me an apology. What he should ave done is called a press conference to tell the world to kiss his butt and mind their own business.

What Tiger is trying to do is salvage his image so he can keep his sponsorship money.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He can go play golf and win whatever he wants, but I'll never purchase any products that choose him for a sponser

tieguy

Banned

probably because companies want us to like Tiger and buy lots of Nike products because we like Tiger.

We then find out the guy we're supposed to like is really a rutting slut of a man.

We then see Tiger try to regain his marketing power by holding a staged press conference.

Through it all we're expected to play stupid and say its Tigers business and we don't care and we'll keep buying more Nike products.

Channahon

No one who speaks from their heart, needs to have a script in front of them and not just one page but many. He is an accomplished speaker on the course, and is confident in what he says. If he was sincere in what he was saying, he would have eye contact at all times, and not speak from his script, in my opinion. And his mom's body language, and the absence of his beautiful wife, speak volumes to a long road ahead of him in his personal life. As far as his professional career and endorsements, well, that will take just as long, at least from a fan perspective. His personal life is his personal life, but to be a role model to the golf world and athletes that emulate him, he really let everyone who was a Tiger fan down with his extra curricular activities.

UPSF Peeon

lol you let the athlete that endorses a product determine if you buy that product or not? really?

tiger woods might endorse nike but that doesnt mean he loves nike, it just means they pay him alot of money to wear there clothes

i have my own mind, i buy my clothes and everything else based on if i like it or not

people need to get over this obsession with celebrities...its disgusting

turn off american idol and get a friend** life

Uncle Rico

first time back on the course someone will hire a few good looking women to hold up signs that say "free pu**y" to see if the tigger has any willpower.
he's just another in a long list of ultra rich and powerful that think they are above the human race.

CRASH501

govols019

You smell that? Join Date Dec 2006 Location 1 mile past BFE Posts 1,271

Re: At the end of Tiger Woods press conference

He doesn't owe me an apology. What he should ave done is called a press conference to tell the world to kiss his butt and mind their own business.

What Tiger is trying to do is salvage his image so he can keep his sponsorship money.​

I so agree....he should have walked in and just gave every male in the room a hi-5 and winked , tipped his hat and strolled out the door .
The only people he owed an apology to were his wife and child

Last edited:

Johney

Wow is this thread getting way off track from the original question.
I think it looked like a UPS jacket but it appeared to me like the guy was wearing jeans.