Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by fred smith can shove it, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Paid 8 hrs on Thursday.

Paid 8 hrs holiday pay on Friday.

Came into work and made double time.

Made $101.37 an hour.

$810.96 for the day.

How can any working stiff be against the UNION? How can one fall for fred's "we don't need a union speech?"

How can a working stiff vote republican so they can change the laws to take all that away from the people who create the profit? , especially for fred "shove it" smith?

UPS made over 8 billion in the 3rd quarter. That's 8 billion in 3 months by getting every thing wrong. Ask a driver.
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  2. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

I thought all UPS'ers had to work Friday as a normal business day now. Not any sort of holiday.
  3. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

It is a contractual holiday, if you work we get holiday pay rate, which supposedly goes up to triple time(double where I'm at) plus paid for holiday.
  4. upschuck

@realbrown1, what do you disagree with? The only thing I don't know for absolute certainty is the triple time in parts of country, which I stated as such.
  5. realbrown1

realbrown1 Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Opps. Sorry. Wife driving us back home from my parents home. Bumpy road. Must have hit it by accident. Sorry.
  6. upschuck

She get mad at you for ignoring her, so she slammed on the brakes causing you to hit the button by mistake? Been there.
  7. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Too much to drink ? :)
  8. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Triple time here.
  9. realbrown1

realbrown1 Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

I rarely drink. A bumpy road and a driver who is a hurry to get back home to our kids.
    So I sit quietly, let her drive, a say nothing about her driving.
    Married almost 25 years now. I know when to shut up around her.
  10. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Ditto, A HAPPY WIFE IS A HAPPY HOME amigo lol.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

We only hope so.
  12. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Play Hollywood at home and at work, nothing hard about that at all. I should have at least 1000 Oscar Awards lmfao.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Yes she Is
  14. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

15. MassWineGuy

MassWineGuy Active Member

agree with the OP. In my view, whatever UPS pays its drivers under the contract is cheap money for what the drivers do. Especially considering the huge profits UPS makes.

I wouldn't mind an extra $3 an hour during peak.