Atlanta APWA meeting

LKLND3380

Our great self appointed leader Van Skillman asked the trouble maker (Higgie) to leave the meeting (if you could call a gathering in a public hotel lobby a meeting) This BA made up some BS story about being a UPS employee too, but Van is no dummy he knows that UPS ID's are easily forged and again told Mr Loudmouth Troublemaker to leave and again this jerk refused to vacate the area....

Self appointed? How about I appoint myself as the new leader?

UPS IDs are easily forged? Is there a high demand for UPS IDs? How do you know if Van and Danny work for UPS? How do you know it wasn't Eddie VAN Halen and DAVIE Lee Roth?

RealTeam

Van Skillman and Danny Eason are the self-declared officers of the APWA. Tom Coleman, Esq., is APWA's lawyer... But Coleman is much more than that. Here are a few things you should know about Francis "Tom" Coleman. Coleman is a partner in the Labor and Employment Law Section of Williams Mullen law firm in their Washington DC office. According to its web site, https://web.archive.org/web/20070201200759/http://williamsmullen.com/index.htm the firm helps employers:

- Defeat union organizing attempts for clients in major manufacturing sectors such as steel, paper, health care, printing, construction, and mining.

- Decertify unions (geeze, that's a familiar one)

- Train all levels of management in union avoidance (union busting)

Coleman is a member of the labor Lawyer's Advisory Committee and was the past chairman of a group called Cuncil for a Union-Free Environment (CUE). is this who you want advising the officers of an association that claims to be "SOLELY and EXCLUSIVELY for the benefit of any UPS employee? Francis T. Coleman has written two anti-union books that threaten the future of any and all unions. They are:

The De-Unionizing Handbook & Becoming Union Free.

WHO is APWA?
The two bozos, Skillman and Eason are employees at UPS in NC. Coleman is the attorney

WHERE is APWA?
is it at:
The home of Van Skillman in NC?
PO Box 58427
Raleigh, NC 27658

Williams Mullen Law Firm at
1666 K Street
Washington, DC ?

Or the state of Deleware, where APWA is registered as a non-profit organization?

WHAT is APWA?
According to the US Department of Labor, APWA is NOT a registered labor union. As of August 1st 2006, the Department of Labor has not received any application, paperwork from the APWA, Tom Colman Esq., Danny Eason, or Van Skillman.

APWA says that no one will ever be thrown out of any of their meetings for asking "a hard question that we don't want to answer". I challenge any of you to ask the following if you ever piss away you free time and actually attend one of these meetings:

1. Can I see you Bylaws and Constitution?
2. I see that you are registered as a non-profit. Can you show us your IRS tax filing, specifically the Form-990 which is required by 501 © (5) organizations that have over $25,000 income.
3. Why are you incorporated in Deleware. rather than North Carolina, where your mailing address is listed?
4. Does the APWA operate out of any offices in North Carolina where its mailing address is listed on its website and its two officers live?
5. Why does the IRS record your address at 1666 K Street in Washington DC? (Coleman's Law Firm)
6. How many members does APWA have?
7. Why hasn't APWA filed any registration forms as a labor organization with the department of labor?
8. Who are other officers / staff of APWA?
9. Have any of the officers of APWA ever negotiated a union contract?
10. Have any of the officers of APWA ever represented union members (i.e., as shop stewards etc.?)
11. Does APWA employ any staffers who are experienced in representing union members, as opposed to its attorney, who has expertise in union busting?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Van Skillman and Danny Eason are the self-declared officers of the APWA. Tom Coleman, Esq., is APWA's lawyer... But Coleman is much more than that. Here are a few things you should know about Francis "Tom" Coleman. Coleman is a partner in the Labor and Employment Law Section of Williams Mullen law firm in their Washington DC office. According to its web site, https://web.archive.org/web/20070201200759/http://williamsmullen.com/index.htm the firm helps employers:

- Defeat union organizing attempts for clients in major manufacturing sectors such as steel, paper, health care, printing, construction, and mining.

- Decertify unions (geeze, that's a familiar one)

- Train all levels of management in union avoidance (union busting)

Coleman is a member of the labor Lawyer's Advisory Committee and was the past chairman of a group called Cuncil for a Union-Free Environment (CUE). is this who you want advising the officers of an association that claims to be "SOLELY and EXCLUSIVELY for the benefit of any UPS employee? Francis T. Coleman has written two anti-union books that threaten the future of any and all unions. They are:

The De-Unionizing Handbook & Becoming Union Free.

WHO is APWA?
The two bozos, Skillman and Eason are employees at UPS in NC. Coleman is the attorney

WHERE is APWA?
is it at:
The home of Van Skillman in NC?
PO Box 58427
Raleigh, NC 27658

Williams Mullen Law Firm at
1666 K Street
Washington, DC ?

Or the state of Deleware, where APWA is registered as a non-profit organization?

WHAT is APWA?
According to the US Department of Labor, APWA is NOT a registered labor union. As of August 1st 2006, the Department of Labor has not received any application, paperwork from the APWA, Tom Colman Esq., Danny Eason, or Van Skillman.

APWA says that no one will ever be thrown out of any of their meetings for asking "a hard question that we don't want to answer". I challenge any of you to ask the following if you ever piss away you free time and actually attend one of these meetings:

1. Can I see you Bylaws and Constitution?
2. I see that you are registered as a non-profit. Can you show us your IRS tax filing, specifically the Form-990 which is required by 501 © (5) organizations that have over $25,000 income.
3. Why are you incorporated in Deleware. rather than North Carolina, where your mailing address is listed?
4. Does the APWA operate out of any offices in North Carolina where its mailing address is listed on its website and its two officers live?
5. Why does the IRS record your address at 1666 K Street in Washington DC? (Coleman's Law Firm)
6. How many members does APWA have?
7. Why hasn't APWA filed any registration forms as a labor organization with the department of labor?
8. Who are other officers / staff of APWA?
9. Have any of the officers of APWA ever negotiated a union contract?
10. Have any of the officers of APWA ever represented union members (i.e., as shop stewards etc.?)
11. Does APWA employ any staffers who are experienced in representing union members, as opposed to its attorney, who has expertise in union busting?
Great post!

browniehound

Dude stewarts are the reason our company needs the APWA those idiots are guilty of harrassing management and causing my company great anguish..we dont need the teamsters really ...all they do is suck us dry of money and diginity Scab

You have to love these union guys who don't know the difference between a shop steward and their next door neighbors, the Stewarts, lol.

sawdusttv

Self appointed? How about I appoint myself as the new leader?

UPS IDs are easily forged? Is there a high demand for UPS IDs? How do you know if Van and Danny work for UPS? How do you know it wasn't Eddie VAN Halen and DAVIE Lee Roth?

If you look anything like your avatar, you can lead us anywhere!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

dragracer66

I just want to see the little lady for sure but as for leading i doubt it !:w00t:
I would, leave my wife, eat trash, not shower for a month, walk naked in rush hour traffic and drop out of the machinist union and would become the biggest supporter of the APWA is she told me too!!!!:thumbup1:

BCFan

I know the clowns at Corp HQ are eating up this APWA bull:censored2: a great way to bust a great union thru mis information .... BC (not blazing chili!):w00t: