atlanta we have a problem

burco8080

drivers are missing commits drivers are having accidents package car drivers running out of icc hours need more drivers drivers are having to deal with irate customers

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
And your point is? I consider it my sacred duty as a brown drone to do my part to insure our dear leaders in Atlanta get their bonuses that I won't even complain about excessive hours, dart board dispatching, and impossible time allowances. All hail our fearless Ceo.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I almost forgot to mention the disgruntled customers that are turning to a UPS employees forum out of desperation because no one is able to help them find their missing packages. They should sit down and shut up and be grateful they are also helping our dear leader's bottom line.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
News flash. Management dosent care about coustomers anymore. Or you. But you allready knew that part. They will call you in office and straight up tell you dont make small talk or chit chat with coustomers. Give them package and leave immediately. This happened to me I was in shock. I was told if they tried to make small talk to say "sorry I was busy" and to leave. Lol. Not joking this actually happened. Was told those seconds talking to coustomers adds up to to much over allow. They are clueless have no idea only reason they ship with ups is the friendly ups driver.

Ouch

Think about it who else can they ship with? Fed ex doesnt want and cant handle the extra volume. The usps well I want even go their. Their is no magic answer or solution that I see.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Not in my building. We have about 15-20 more routes running in my center not to many 10 hours days for anyone a lot of driver are punching out before there 8 hrs and getting there guarantee 8.
Wish I worked in the Berkshires. This is not the norm. Obviously it is the extreme opposite. Is it like this for you yea r round???? Wish I worked in your center!!!!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Not in my building. We have about 15-20 more routes running in my center not to many 10 hours days for anyone a lot of driver are punching out before there 8 hrs and getting there guarantee 8.
I'm not speaking for the drivers in outlier centers, but hub sort package volume. Last year's "largest sort ever, peak day" has been outdone several times already in our hub!

Cementups

Box Monkey
Atlanta called.......they don't care about your problems, or the customers problems. Atlanta only cares about profits. More employees and routes means less profits.

browned_out

We were told on friday that monday would be hell. Seems that extra work will be arriving via texas. Start time bumped back 1/2 hour.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Go in knowing its Gina be alo of overtime $$ in your poket. Take your lunch and breaks at a normal time. Give a very late eta You can only do so much. They will let you know when to come back to building and sheet remaining stops missed. Go in with this attitude and your day will be much better. Merry christmas

UPSGUY72

You think we have it bad. Some underpaid Fed Ex driver deliver a Amazon prime package to my door last night at 11:22.

December 13, 2013, 11:22 pm, Pittsfield MA USDelivered
December 13, 2013, 10:04 am, Rensselaer NY USOut for delivery
December 13, 2013, 7:26 am, Rensselaer NY USPackage arrived at a carrier facility

This guy had to violate the 14 hour rule.

FilingBluesFL

I'll just give you the same line the helper coordinator gave me...

"You don't seem to understand that we have goals we need to make and those numbers are most important..."

UPSGUY72

Wish I worked in the Berkshires. This is not the norm. Obviously it is the extreme opposite. Is it like this for you yea r round???? Wish I worked in your center!!!!

I live in the Berkshire have to drive to Springfield to work got bumped out of the Pittsfield building a couple of years back. Even with the Hr drive home I'm home before some of the drivers in my old building get back. They beep on the way past my house if I happen to be outside. Also if I have a delivery I get at the end of the day so I usually get to chat with the driver who delivers it.

gingerkat

You think we have it bad. Some underpaid Fed Ex driver deliver a Amazon prime package to my door last night at 11:22.

December 13, 2013, 11:22 pm, Pittsfield MA USDelivered
December 13, 2013, 10:04 am, Rensselaer NY USOut for delivery
December 13, 2013, 7:26 am, Rensselaer NY USPackage arrived at a carrier facility

This guy had to violate the 14 hour rule.
Tell me they didn't ring or knock on your door, did they?