Atlantic Area Progression

pharacyde

So am I reading this incorrectly?

Art 52
The following wage progression schedule shall cover all full-time employees, except apprentices hired on or after Aug 1, 1990. The rate in effect on July 31st 2013 will be used to calculate the progression rates for the life of this agreement.

Rate in Effect
on July 31, 2013
Start 70%
Seniority 75%
Seniority Date Plus one (1) year 80%
Seniority Date plus eighteen (18) months 90%
Seniority Date plus two (2) years TopRate

Atlantic Area Supplement

I went full time after Aug 1. To me that would mean that I would have received the .70 raise for all time up until the point at which I went full-time. After that, I should have went to the 70% rate and then after gaining seniority, 75%.

Top rate as of July 31st 2013 was $32.17.
70% of that is $22.52. 75% of that is $24.23. A substantial raise from what I make now.
On my check, I show only the .70 raise.

Do I misunderstand what seniority means in this context? I'm on the feeders seniority list?

UPSER110

I am also in the Atlantic area I went full time after aug 1 2013 too. I was a p/t reg temp before that. My pay rate went from 21.13 to 24.22. Hopefully that helps.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
If you look at the new master contract, the percentage used to calculated hourly rate in rate of pay under article 41 is crossed out and are just going by progression pay.
If you were part time and went fulltime and your hourly rate was higher than the new full time starting pay, you would be red circled until the progression rate exceeds your current rate.

saintrick

The supplement supersedes the National in this instance.

I think that might have changed with the new master contract.

Article 41
Section 2. Full-timeWage Progression

Notwithstanding any provision in any Supplement, Rider or
Addendum the progressions set forth in Sections 2(c) and 3
below will be controlling with regard to any employee entering
a full-time job after August 1, 2013 covered by those Sections.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Ummm have to disagree with you there, not withstanding means in spite of.
Not withstanding(In spite of) any provision in any supplement in regards to progression, the master agreement will be controlling.