Atomic

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Yes I crossed in 1997, and quit the union.
I stood on the picket line and told everyone I was going to cross unless someone could give me a rational reason for the strike.
No one was stupid enough to threaten me.
When I hired on in 1986, I had no idea that the union had anything to do with UPS.
I had left a job with far better monetary and future potential before I worked at UPS. I would have had to travel and spend too much time away from home.
UPS afforded me to live on my 20 acres, build a quiet life, and the fing union was the least of my concerns.
Typical working man, not a punk who needs protection to keep his job.
We have FedEx moderators and Scab moderators.

What the hell is going on with this site?

satellitedriver

Sad, a fellow that has done it all seen it all, including cross

Sent using BrownCafe App
Sad, for whom?
I have not seen it all, or done it all, yet.
But, you should have seen the views around this country, and the world, that I have had the privilege to gaze upon.

I must apologize to you, and others that I have offended, with my life experiences.
In 1971, I had no safety net when I left home at17yrs old.
Life taught me the "tough love", of a working man.
Paid my way, everyday.
If everyone needs a security blanket of a union, then I hope they sleep well in the bed they made.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I must apologize to you, and others that I have offended, with my life experiences.
In 1971, I had no safety net when I left home at17yrs old.
Life taught me the "tough love", of a working man.
Paid my way, everyday.
If everyone needs a security blanket of a union, then I hope they sleep well in the bed they made.

Good for you. Everything that you say you've done, and everything that you say you're capable of, led you to be a freeloading scab. Not that you care, but I'm convinced you're 98% full of scheiße. The only two things I believe about you are that you were a UPS driver, and a scab.