Aug 1 70 cent raise!! How much will you be making?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Trying being non-union. Not saying paying dues is awesome. But at least you can take vacation and pay for it. Come to fedex and see how you like a non-union situation.

Sent using BrownCafe App
And Pay for benefits? Nah....I'm all set.... lol. Incidentally....how much is the top pay for inside workers there?

kingOFchester

Funny. The master spells out full time driver pay to the penny. In the master contract. Yet, some make more then others. I guess those rates are negotiated in their local agreement.

Remember Hoffa/Hall stating HC can not be negotiated on the local level do to it being addressed in the master?? Funny how it works different depending on the issues.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Should have been 33.57, but I do believe we don't actually see this raise at our local because (those retiring soon) overwhelmingly approved a $400/month pension increase and this raise (and portions of following raises) are how they're financing it IIRC.

If the younger generation of drivers had been paying attention and realized how much it would cost them in the long run, it probably would have failed miserably.

DRAisawesome

At FedEx top out is based on market rate. Where I am it's about 23. Which I and many others will never see. I have 8+ years and am at 15.75ish. That's the state of affairs at FedEx express

Sent using BrownCafe App