moreluck

golden ticket member
I would like to thank Dizzee for my new avatar and also thanks to Cheryl for making it easy to put it up.

That's a picture of a puppy, same breed as my dog......Toy Manchester Terrier. I love it !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thanks so much to our resident avatar design master....dizzee. He has updated my puppy avatar to an adult Toy Manchester Terrier. Didn't he do a great job ??
I love it !! Thanks dizzee! :happy-very:

Thankyou, Cheryl, for putting up the new avatar too !! :peaceful:

rod

Retired 22 years
I would like to thank Dizzee for my new avatar and also thanks to Cheryl for making it easy to put it up.

That's a picture of a puppy, same breed as my dog......Toy Manchester Terrier. I love it !!

Glad it was easy for you. I tried to change mine to one Dizzee had designed for me awhile back and I couldn't do it. I even asked the mods to help me do it but no luck.

klein

Für Meno :)
Thanks so much to our resident avatar design master....dizzee. He has updated my puppy avatar to an adult Toy Manchester Terrier. Didn't he do a great job ??

Female dog - suits you good ! :laughing2:

Ps and thank you for this great site also.