oldngray

nowhere special

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's been doing some screwy stuff lately anyway. Like everytime I open the site is says please hold on while we make sure your browser supports this site.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
everytime I open the site is says please hold on while we make sure your browser supports this site.
hmmm... stuff like that comes from cloudflare's firewall. I'll go over there and loosen up the settings.

Try pressing Ctrl-Shift-Delete all at once and then clear the files your browser has cached.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
On my phone.
That is weird... Did you try clearing the browser cache?

On my Note 4 I go to the application manager and and open the browser's settings to find the option to clear the cache. Not sure if that is the same for other android phones.

If it's an iphone the following are the instructions from apple support. From the Home screen, choose Settings > Safari. Tap Clear Cache.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That is weird... Did you try clearing the browser cache?

On my Note 4 I go to the application manager and and open the browser's settings to find the option to clear the cache. Not sure if that is the same for other android phones.

If it's an iphone the following are the instructions from apple support. From the Home screen, choose Settings > Safari. Tap Clear Cache.
Cleared everything out.

The dudes side kick is back!!!!!