Awesome David Ragan Video on UPSers.com

Go check it out on the home page headlines. Great behind the scenes interview. This kid's the real deal. Looks like we got a winner! :happy-very:
Here's the article that goes with the video:

David Ragan: Real Guy. Real Drive.

From NFL football to grandma’s home cooking, the driver of the No. 6 UPS Ford Fusion says off the track, he’s just an average guy.

At the conclusion of the 2008 season, champion driver Tony Stewart claimed that David Ragan was the most improved driver in NASCAR. That claim and David’s strong 2008 finish have generated a lot of excitement and some pretty high expectations for UPS's newest brand ambassador.

But David is not letting his rising status among NASCAR stars alter his personality. Watch the video “Real Guy. Real Drive.” under Related Files to get an employee-exclusive interview with one of NASCAR’s brightest young stars.

sexyupsman

Better watch out! I posted a NASCAR item about David last week and it caused alot of controversy. Dont care for NASCAR just the UPS cars. Oh yeah and David Ragan!:happy2:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
You sure Dale Jarrett isn't still driving the UPS car? Denny Hamlin starts 10th, David Ragan starts 33rd in Daytona. Another season of disappointment? I hope not. I know,I know, its early.

cancun

David Ragan was an outstanding choice to represent our company. He is a young rising star who finished one spot out of the Chase last year. He is articulate and is the type of person that we can build a long lasting relationship with. The only reason he is starting 33 is because he was taken out of the qualifying race Thursday by a driver who had no business being on the track. He is part of a great ROUSH team and he will have an outstanding year. UPS got it right this time.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
David Ragan was an outstanding choice to represent our company. He is a young rising star who finished one spot out of the Chase last year. He is articulate and is the type of person that we can build a long lasting relationship with. The only reason he is starting 33 is because he was taken out of the qualifying race Thursday by a driver who had no business being on the track. He is part of a great ROUSH team and he will have an outstanding year. UPS got it right this time.

You said it :happy2:

rod

Retired 22 years
Once again NASCAR turns what could have been an exciting finnish into something that ressembles watching paint dry. WHAT A SORRY EXCUSE for a race:angry:

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm not knocking Ragan. He did an excellent job. I'm just saying that the race as a whole was anti-climatic in the way it ended.

helenofcalifornia

We have the next 34 weekends to make up for this anti-climatic ending.

What happened to Jr.? He was not himself today at all. Driving aggressively (about time!!) to make up for lap penalties, making stupid pitstall moves, "accidently" knocking Vickers out, etc. Though I do believe what DW said, that if Jr. felt he was responsible for that big crash, he would have owned up to it. He really had an off day when his car was so good.

God, I am glad Nascar is back. My weekends are shot now till November.

pissedoffmanager

Anything can be better than the coverage that we had in the past couple of years, most of the times we saw the UPS Logo on a car was when it heading into the wall or spinning around on the track!

BURMDPsupe

I think that switching back to a "proven" team will help UPS; Toyota and Michael Waltrip Racing was a disaster! I'm willing to say that David Ragan will win 1 race this year; I think he is an excellent choice and the young man has a lot of potential.

M-

drewed

Shankman
But, our guy finished 6th. How many top ten finishes did Ruiteman (sp) have last year?

Only one and that was umm like the 4th to last race last year he made nineth or tenth.....

Should be an interesting season for us.... Roushe Fenway has great teams, and its great to be back with ford, i dont think we'll be seeing as much from the toyota teams as we did last year

tieguy

Banned
A sixth place finish at daytona. Awesome. The only way jarrett got a sixth was if their were only five other cars in the race. love the new paint job too kind of has an evil look to it.:happy-very: