B. Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
Someone needs to put Bill in a home.....
Bill Clinton Warns Tea Party Anger Could Incite Right-Wing Extremism

FOXNews.com

Former President Bill Clinton warned Friday that the anger some members of the Tea Party movement express about higher taxes and the size of government could feed the same right-wing extremism that led to the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995, which killed 168 people and injured hundreds more...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-tea-party-anger-incite-right-wing-extremism/

Babagounj

Strength through joy
ah, this is the same old song & dance.
the left must keep discrediting the TEA PARTY, this is their only option.
They can not defend their position by actually having an open debate, so they must attack.
The only hint of violence has been from the left themselves , all the TEA PARTY rallies have been put on by well behaved citizens. This is something that the left fears, a well informed group that they can not control.

Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary.
icon_blank.gif

Mahatma Gandhi, 'Satyagraha Leaflet No. 13,' May 3, 1919

Lue C Fur

Evil member

FOXNews.com

Former President Bill Clinton warned Friday that the anger some members of the Tea Party movement express about higher taxes and the size of government could feed the same right-wing extremism that led to the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995, which killed 168 people and injured hundreds more...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-tea-party-anger-incite-right-wing-extremism/

If the Dems are talking about the Tea Party movement and complaining then you know its a good thing otherwise they would not be whining about it. Like i said before i hope the Messiah and the rest of the idiots in washington keep on making stupid comments about the Tea Party...it actually helps. So my thanks to wild Bill...keep it up buddy.:laughing:

tieguy

Banned
Imagine that. Clinton could have warned the democrats that this anger might result in their losing control of congress instead he warns of possible right wing terrorism acts.

We may have a potential conflict here with the "chickens have come home to roost " crowd.

If a ring winger commits an act of terrorism does this mean the democrats caused the act and deserved the end result?

Perhaps Diesel can shed some light on this perplexing situation.:laughing:

diesel96

FOXNews.com

Imagine that. Clinton could have warned the democrats that this anger might result in their losing control of congress instead he warns of possible right wing terrorism acts.

We may have a potential conflict here with the "chickens have come home to roost " crowd.

If a ring winger commits an act of terrorism does this mean the democrats caused the act and deserved the end result?

Perhaps Diesel can shed some light on this perplexing situation.:laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM&feature=related

Truth is, your taxes went down....95 % of us........

tieguy

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM&feature=related

touchdown! oh the victory so sweet!!!. Diesels puppet master did not prepare him for such a tough question.

Truth is, your taxes went down....95 % of us........

roflmao and then you woke up. Looks like a new democrat strategy. Sit on your rear and say you did something.

economy yep thats fixed

unemployment yep thats fixed

healthcare yep all fixed

lower tax's? Yep all fixed.

roflmao

tieguy

Banned
now that I think about it Diesel I have to conceed that you are partially correct.

the 18 million unemployed did have their tax rate lowered......ROFLMAO

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bill Clinton: We Should Not Be Raising Taxes In A “Dead Flat Economy”…

Obama begs to differ.
(Politico) — Former President Bill Clinton says now is not the time to hike taxes.
“I personally don’t believe we ought to be raising taxes or cutting spending, either one, until we get this economy off the ground,” Clinton told Newsmax in an interview on Tuesday. “This has been a dead flat economy.”

Clinton, who is hosting the Clinton Global Initiative’s annual meeting in New York City this week, said that until the country’s debt is reduced, he doesn’t believe cutting or raising taxes or boosting spending are the solution to bringing the country to a full employment economy.

“If we cut government spending, which I normally would be very inclined to do when the deficit’s this big, with interest rates already near zero, you can’t get the benefits out of it,” Clinton said. “So what I’d like to see them do is come up with a bipartisan approach, starting with the payroll tax cuts because they have the biggest return.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
Somebody please tell Arkansas not to rename their airport after people who are still living !!!!!
They want to rename the Little Rock airport, Bill & Hillary Clinton Airport . Wait 'til they're both gone so then we know "the Clampetts" didn't do something to embarass the country.

Think how it would be if there was an Anthony Weiner Elementary School......see what I mean?

moreluck

golden ticket member
It doesn't matter.........just name a public place after an already dead person. It's much safer and could save future embarassment. It's not about the politics. It's about a building, road, bridge, airport, etc being named after some gosh darn thief or murderer.

Ted Bundy Bridge
John Wayne Gacy Garage
Charlie Manson Mansion
Charlie Sheen Synagogue
Fatty Arbuckle Arboretum
Dahmer Depot
Hussein Munincipal Hangar
National Bank of Benito
Idi Amin Aquarium............ see what I mean?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
So good for Republican living presidents, bad for mass murderers/drug celebs and Democratic presidents?

Democratic presidents being the operative phrase.

I have no idea what you mean, other that a hatred for people that have a certain philosophy that differs from yours.