B I O B....blame it on Bush...

island1fox

Island sir,

where is your outrage with congress taking 5 weeks off during the "so called collapse" of our country??? Why are you and the others crying for congress to get back to washington and do something??

Why do you only hassle the president for his vacation while the whole congress is out??

FOXED SPEWS is focusing on the presidents vacation every hour on the hour on both of its cable channels, but they dont speak an ill about the congress staying out for 5 weeks.

Your attention span and that of my cut and paste friend seems to be only focused on the FOXED SPEWS talking points rather that the problems at large. If anyone is concerned with whats happening, they would call for Obama, the congress and the senate return to washington and NOT LEAVE until they fix this mess.

Jobs programs, incentives for corporations to bring their manufacturing back to our country. Deal with tax increases on the top 1% and eliminate tax loopholes for the Warren Buffets of the world.

The deficit will never be paid in 1 year, so a LONG TERM deal must be reached to fix it.

Worrying about Obama's vacation is nothing more than political rhetoric sold to you in order to distract you from the real issues.

If you want to be taken seriously, then call for all parties to come back to washington.

Peace.

TOS,
Relax, take a deep breath. No hysteria,no outrage etc.
I was not attacking Obama while responding to Klein. I spoke about a President can work anywhere such as meeting with world leaders at Crawford.
If you want my opinon on vacations I will give it. Many, many times during my UPS career my vacation with my family was cancelled in order to immediately deal with any crisis UPS had at the time.
The leader of our country along with ALL the other clowns, excuse me leaders should be working in WASHINGTON DC --twenty four seven to do many of the solutions that I have already alluded to.
Fight, compromise --open to the public not behind closed doors.
Also since many people think Corporations are so evil ---How many give five week vations when a person has been on the job a few years or even months ???? ---REDICULOUS !!!

Last edited:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Just watched a video on Fox where they asked a white house spokesman if the president should be taking a vacation when the country is in a state of economic crisis.The answer was that Bush took 500 days vacation.Silly me but was that an answer ? The spokesman went on to say that the presidents visit was creating income and jobs for the vacation location. I didn't know the people of Martha's Vineyard were that bad off ! I think I will direct my UPS United Way donaton to the "Martha's Vineyard People Savings Fund" or MVP'S Fund for short.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just watched a video on Fox where they asked a white house spokesman if the president should be taking a vacation when the country is in a state of economic crisis.The answer was that Bush took 500 days vacation.Silly me but was that an answer ? The spokesman went on to say that the presidents visit was creating income and jobs for the vacation location. I didn't know the people of Martha's Vineyard were that bad off ! I think I will direct my UPS United Way donaton to the "Martha's Vineyard People Savings Fund" or MVP'S Fund for short.

I don't consider working at his ranch in Texas,(dressed casual), hosting visiting dignitaries as vacation. So much of that time was working and meetings. He had everything at Crawford that was in the oval office. It's not like Obama is going home to IL. to his "home office". He goes to resorts.....there's a big difference. IMO

upsgrunt

Are you trying to use scare tactics to get Barry another four years? Has it come to that? That is like a comment from a manager in July of a contract year.

I don't understand how you can promote the democratic principles and then basically wish for the opposite to happen.

bbsam

Staff member
The way our current administration is going, you could put a 5th grader in charge and they would do better...and would have more common sense.
There is a percentage of republican voter that would vote like that and hand Obama another 4 years.

bbsam

Staff member
Are you trying to use scare tactics to get Barry another four years? Has it come to that? That is like a comment from a manager in July of a contract year.

I don't understand how you can promote the democratic principles and then basically wish for the opposite to happen.
Let's pretend it is July of a contract year, say 2013. Does the manager have a point? Whether he's trying to scare you or not, should you be concerned?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Standby, for this upcoming 2012 elections will be all about race.
bhos has no solid record in which to run on.
this new decree about stalling deportations only goes to show that he will bow-down before any group which complains loudly.

moreluck

golden ticket member
0nc4D.jpg