BA Told Me I Can Not Do ANY Driving Jobs As Retired Feeder?

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
what does lawnmower repair do with trucke driving? there are teamster lawnmower repairers paying dues?
I knew someone that serviced the county golf course carts. He paid Teamster dues as a seasonal employee. It was probably #714-Hogan's Local.

Last edited:

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I've turned down several part time jobs since i don't want a schedule or a boss anymore.

what i do now is mostly volunteer work for the hospital and homeless shelter.

I also find free stuff on craigslist that maybe needs a little cleaning or fixing and then sell for some quick cash. people on my volunteer gigs found out what I was doing so they give me stuff too.

now I have all the work I want. we are spending more and more time taking day trips. check the map, point and go.

thanks for all the advice.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I've turned down several part time jobs since i don't want a schedule or a boss anymore.

I also find free stuff on craigslist that maybe needs a little cleaning or fixing and then sell for some quick cash. people on my volunteer gigs found out what I was doing so they give me stuff too.

now I have all the work I want. we are spending more and more time taking day trips. check the map, point and go.

I thought you were a stripper too. I can't keep up with your stories....lmao

Orion inc.

I like turtles

I thought you were a stripper too. I can't keep up with your stories....lmao
It's called she's bi polar