Baby due soon

C

chuchu

And if it's a girl......get her married before she goes to college so her husband can pay the bill. lol

P.S./ It is HIPA rights (not Hepa) if you are looking it up.

bumped

Congratulations on your blessing. It will change your life for the better. Ask your center manager for the fmla paperwork and get it in ASAP. They can take up to three weeks of your vacation and pay you. Whatever I take four weeks every time one of my seeds is born. My wife loves me for it & the family bonding is priceless. God bless you & your family I'll keep you in my prayers.

FLMA differs from state to state. Some states don't require vation time being used.

bbsam

Staff member
My wife is due mid feb . Do I get any days off ? I want to take some time off , fmla ?? Do I loose my vacation time ? 2 weeks would be great . What happens if baby is coming when I am on the brown truck ? I will not miss my one and only baby coming into this world . Thanks for any info . Full time driver on bid route
Congratulations! Your life is about to change in the most frustratingly, hair-pulling, sleep-depriving, and absolutely wonderful way.