Back At It With UPS!!!!!

UPS_CDOT_DRIVER

Well here we go again!!!! It's round 2 for me as a seasonal package car driver. Unfortunately I was told by the center manager today that if I didn't leave early during last peak I would have gained seniority on the 2nd week of Jan. Anyway no big deal I will do the best I can and can hopefully gain seniority before Jan of 2017. My question is will that be possible or do they only give seasonals seniority in the beginning of the year? Anyway day 3 with a supervisor down. I think I did good so wish me luck. Thanks all.

PT Car Washer

Well here we go again!!!! It's round 2 for me as a seasonal package car driver. Unfortunately I was told by the center manager today that if I didn't leave early during last peak I would have gained seniority on the 2nd week of Jan. Anyway no big deal I will do the best I can and can hopefully gain seniority before Jan of 2017. My question is will that be possible or do they only give seasonals seniority in the beginning of the year? Anyway day 3 with a supervisor down. I think I did good so wish me luck. Thanks all.
If UPS works you after the end of the summer season (Labor Day) you can gain seniority. It can happen although rare.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ups Lesson #1....don't believe everything management tells you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We have peaks and valleys that vary from route to route. This is my slow season as college is on summer break. My Peak will start the end of August and last for 3-4 weeks.

You are right, though, in that the route cutting has gotten out of hand.

DOK

What a raw deal, I'm glad the seasonal driving language is only in select supplements. Good luck to you.

DOK

What a raw deal, I'm glad the seasonal driving language is only in select supplements. Good luck to you.