Back Pain Suggestions

Krys88

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for preventing back pain while riding in the truck. My husband is a driver and a couple years ago switched to a rural route where he is constantly on gravel/county roads. His back is being jarred around all directions with each bump due to lack of suspension. Has anyone found anything that can help stabilize your back while you drive? Or help with shock absorbing? He already tried the "forever comfy" cushion advertised on tv and that only helped a tiny bit and wore out in about a week. Just to clarify, the back pain is not from lifting packages--he's on a route with very minimal heavy packages. Thanks in advance!

trickpony1

A good set of "hanging ab straps" (goggle it) has helped me tremendously.

When hanging, the spine is decompressed and the back muscles are stretched. Two concerns:
1) it requires a suitable bar to hang from and;
2) it requires good upper body strength.

My back used to hurt to the point that it was difficult to put my shoes on. It doesn't now.

Just a suggestion......what could I know......

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for preventing back pain while riding in the truck. My husband is a driver and a couple years ago switched to a rural route where he is constantly on gravel/county roads. His back is being jarred around all directions with each bump due to lack of suspension. Has anyone found anything that can help stabilize your back while you drive? Or help with shock absorbing? He already tried the "forever comfy" cushion advertised on tv and that only helped a tiny bit and wore out in about a week. Just to clarify, the back pain is not from lifting packages--he's on a route with very minimal heavy packages. Thanks in advance!
Deep tissue massage for the back...
Kleenex tissue massage for the front.

J

jibbs

Percoset.

You know, you'd think if a person had a prescription to something, they'd be able to spell it right....

giphy.gif

By The Book

We have benefits that cover massage therapy. If your chiropractor has a massage person in their office, try that. I use an inversion table regularly as well.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I had the same problem. I got a new seat. That plus I'm taller than most. I called a safety issue. Because my head and upper shoulders were higher than the back of the chair. Well any way. The lumbar is higher on my new seat. Also, a chiropractor may help him. Hip alignment

wayfair

swollen member
How old of a PC is he driving?

depending on what supplement he is in, the company has to provide for the new soft ride cushion. Also seat back!