Back Pain Suggestions

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Haven't seen that one 36 times
image.jpg

bumped

I had always resisted going to a chiropractor, but the potholes on the city streets hurt my back. I went, and now I swear by them. I just had tightness with no major structural damage. no I go every so often just to make sure my back is loose, and no more pain.

Ms.PacMan

Some of the seats in the trucks are crooked even with a new chair. I complained even after I got a new chair and the mechanic put a level on it to prove to me it wasn't crooked - but it was. I think in the past the posts have been ground down to retrofit new chairs.

Anyway the mechanic put a couple of washers between the chair and the post and made it level. What a difference and no more back ache!

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
We had a driver in our center that went to a chiropractor and they screwed his neck up. He had to retire. Make that a last option.

I respectfully disagree. Thrice, I've experienced extreme lower back pain and thrice, my family practice recommended chiropractor got me functioning again.

The stretching advice is spot on. It's helped me tremendously over the years.

wayfair

swollen member
I respectfully disagree. Thrice, I've experienced extreme lower back pain and thrice, my family practice recommended chiropractor got me functioning again.

The stretching advice is spot on. It's helped me tremendously over the years.

I went to a chiropractor one time, and had to follow up with my Dr. afterwards.

he told me this joke

How many chiropractors does it take to change a light bulb?

One, with 20 sessions.