Back to survival mode.

Re-Raise

image.jpg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Stable mindset? Auto mechanics? In the NW? I hear we're going to be getting California's 137's and 138's soon. That is going to be nightmarish.
Agree. The 656 P7 look they gave up un them years ago. Wipers clapped out and original, 18yr old glow plug relays, clutch linkage nearly worn all the way through, Exxon Valdez oil leaks, flat tail pipes, etc, etc.

Re-Raise

I told you I was computer illiterate ha ha. I am sorry it is sideways. I just didn't want anyone to think I was a liar. They probably just use a different scale and call it FICO with an asterisk.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I told you I was computer illiterate ha ha. I am sorry it is sideways. I just didn't want anyone to think I was a liar. They probably just use a different scale and call it FICO with an asterisk.
Okay, I did a little digging and can give you some additional info. FICO has come out with a secondary rating called the "FICO 8 Bankcard" score. This does not replace the main FICO score with a range of 300 to 850. The FICO 8 Bankcard score is a new rating used by some credit card issuers specifically designed to be used for determining credit card candidate worthiness and that scale runs from 250 to 900. Citi is the main company using this and only for credit card purposes, but it's starting to gain some traction with other banks.

Re-Raise

Okay, I did a little digging and can give you some additional info. FICO has come out with a secondary rating called the "FICO 8 Bankcard" score. This does not replace the main FICO score with a range of 300 to 850. The FICO 8 Bankcard score is a new rating used by some credit card issuers specifically designed to be used for determining credit card candidate worthiness and that scale runs from 250 to 900. Citi is the main company using this and only for credit card purposes, but it's starting to gain some traction with other banks.
Makes sense. I just wanted to make clear I would never make something up. My word means a lot to me.

And if the OP is ever checking back on this thread, I am sorry for my part in taking it off track.

We have all been in your shoes when we were starting at UPS. You need to accumulate that seniority and live within your means for a while.

Soon enough you will be complaining about too many hours like the rest of us.

onestoptogo

I was wondering where that 866 number came from. A perfect 850 is almost impossible. I have been in the low 800's the last times I checked.
Discover Card started posting my FICO score on my monthly statements. I have actually hit 850 twice since they started doing it. I usually range from the high 830's to the low 840's. I Have virtually no debt except the normal monthly bill like electricity, water, phone, Internet, and gas. I have two credit cards which are paid in full each month. The trick to getting the 850 was having the credit cards balance paid in full before a new monthly statement was issued.