Back to the UPS underwears.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by subways, Mar 2, 2007.

1. subways

subways New Member

Are there really UPS underwears for drivers to wear or not.

2. HazMatMan

HazMatMan New Member

I don't think so, you have to create your own brown underwear.. lol

3. EAM_Master

EAM_Master Part-Time'er for Life!

If you do create your own brown undies while on a route, you might think about changing careers. :lol:

4. HazMatMan

HazMatMan New Member

Either that, or it just meant you strained to much to pick up that heavy package.. lol

5. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

"Either that, or it just meant you strained to much to pick up that heavy package.. lol

That 'Depends' !!

6. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

I can't believe that someone would be that "eaten up" with it that they would even worry about company approved underwear.
    But then this same person probably sits outside the fence on the weekends hoping to catch a glimpse of their package car.

7. 30andout

30andout New Member

I like to go commando, but the shorts are just too short for that in the summer.:lol:

8. cachsux

cachsux Wah

So are the pants.:ohmy:

9. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

Gotta lift with your power zone, establish firm footing, tilt the pkg towards you to test the weight, bend at the knees, zzzzzzzzz

10. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

Oh Man...Now that is funny I dont care who you are,.............................................. is it true?

11. satellitedriver

satellitedriver Moderator Staff Member

Are we required to wear underwear?

12. dave_socal

dave_socal PACKAGE/FEEDER

Yes there are brown under wear. If you mean T-shirts, as for briefs or boxers I have never seen any UPS approved fruit of the loom bloomers. I suspect if there where any UPS butt-huggers they would have to be reinforced in the package area. Any driver going commando with shorts on risks breakin a MAN LAW(right diadlover) and no one wants to see that except fans of JACKASS movies.:ohmy:
    P.S.(except of course female drivers)

13. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

This is a little off topic, but these threads often go that way. About fifteen years ago, I wore some silk boxers to work one day. I was turning my P500 around in a cul-de-sac, and I slid out of my seat, even though my seatbelt was on. My right foot got jammed up where the gas pedal is, and the engine was stuck wide open. Luckily, I thought to turn the key off to kill the motor, and I managed to stop and not hit anything. That would have been one of those embarrassing phone calls I would have had to make back to the Center! Its been cotton ever since........:thumbup1:

14. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Scratch....cotton breathes better anyway. Now you know what women go through with silk pajamas on silk sheets!

15. scratch

Ha More!, That gave me a mental picture of someone jumping into bed too fast and sliding off the other side!:wink:

16. wily_old_vet

wily_old_vet New Member

Uh Scratch, you're supposed to wear the undies underneath your browns:w00t::w00t:

17. scratch

I was wondering why I was getting those strange looks all day!:wink:

18. BCFan

BCFan Active Member

:w00t: yeah I got some UPS /Dale Jarrett drawers ....got that Brown Racing Stripe :) BC:thumbup1: :thumbup1: