Background Check

Nockahate9

I have been employed for several years. In the meantime, I have had a few convictions. will this cause any problems if I try to go drive one day.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I just checked my background and it looks like this....

background.jpg

InTheRed

If you go driving and something pops up on your background check that you say is not there, that is integrity.

If it shows up dated before you were initially hired, and on your application you put down no convictions (thus you were lieing), you can be dismissed for integrity.

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
Actually, no, I meant excellent advice period. He has stopped his annoying habit of using "driver" as every other word and I was acknowledging that.
Its nothing personal but someday if you ever drive the big truck and talk on the CB then you will understand the use of the word driver :wink2: ............driver :funny:

julienne

STEALING !!!!!! forget about it !!
Most companies worry about 4 types of crimes: violence, sex, drugs, stealing or financial crimes. If their employee repeats any of those crimes on the job, then the company can be sued and destroyed by the costs. The cost will certainly be much more than the value of the employee.
More often now, companies will run an annual background check on established employees just to find out about employees that are going bad.
Nockahate9 has cause to be worried. You can run your own background check by looking at the county government's website in your county. Some online companies do employment background search that give much more information, such as reference checks, address history, criminal records, backruptcies, law suits, tax liens, sex offender registry, terrorist watch list.