Background check

BrownThunder

Remember it doesn't matter how hard or fast you work. You not going to paid more or promoted. Usually you just get more work.

I figured that one out real quick last night. Busted my ass loading our first trailer while ol' girl hung in the back. When I was done and worn out, what was my reward? I got sent to another trailer with 1/2 a f_ckin wall loaded.

Last night was rough. We had a dozen pallets of Irregs to load at the very end too. I pray the cardboard gods are merciful on my joints tonight.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I know you weren't. It is a typical way a conversation would go for any other job but you have to realize that working hard at UPS doesn't mean anything at all.
First the op was bragging. Otherwise why mention it? We aren't hiring him. What do we care?

Second every one of us on here busted our ass a good amount along the way to get where we are so the op is nothing special.

Third. We've all seen a hundred of these all stars flame out over the years.

noobie1

I figured that one out real quick last night. Busted my ass loading our first trailer while ol' girl hung in the back. When I was done and worn out, what was my reward? I got sent to another trailer with 1/2 a f_ckin wall loaded.

Last night was rough. We had a dozen pallets of Irregs to load at the very end too. I pray the cardboard gods are merciful on my joints tonight.
I can't help pushing. The first thing that comes to my mind is "Whose watching me" then i start to ask more questions like "Did they see me take a break". I bug out easily. I did it in every job i had.

noobie1

I can't help pushing. The first thing that comes to my mind is "Whose watching me" then i start to ask more questions like "Did they see me take a break". I bug out easily. I did it in every job i had.
Last job i had before that was me continually asking people if the manager is upset with me. Annoyed the hell out o people

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
You don't have to convince us to hire you. We are, for the most part, just a bunch of hourlies that like to have fun at the expense of some cocky newbie. Yeah, we get it, you're a hard worker, but we all are hard workers. They will call you in due course.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
First the op was bragging. Otherwise why mention it? We aren't hiring him. What do we care?

Second every one of us on here busted our ass a good amount along the way to get where we are so the op is nothing special.

Third. We've all seen a hundred of these all stars flame out over the years.
Tell him that, you are just preaching to the choir.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

They had to force me to take breaks. I just wanted to get the belts cleaned before the load-pick people came back from lunch
As a sup, not a chance. Why would we stop someone who is hauling tail? We love it. You're getting everything off the feeder quicker, which means less time for us and you improve our PPH. The only time I will tell someone to slow down is if they are just rushing and not paying attention. I like speed. But I also like labels facing up and avoiding packages falling off the belt.