Bad habits

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
What bad habits have you found yourself developing as a driver?

I had wicked pain in my hands this weekend then monday morning I realized it was because I had started turning the steering wheel by hooking my thumbs in the steering wheel. I've since stopped but what bad habits have you caught?

averageguy

Delivering grounds with my air, sometimes coming extremely close to having some late because of it (like seconds).. Very bad habit but the way my route is set up I'd spend 30 mins fighting traffic to get back to some of those stops..

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Delivering grounds with my air, sometimes coming extremely close to having some late because of it (like seconds).. Very bad habit but the way my route is set up I'd spend 30 mins fighting traffic to get back to some of those stops..

Same here. Majority of my air falls in a block of 10 stops that I can get done in half the time it would take me if I waited till the afternoon thanks to lunch rush traffic. The last air stop usually the same place everyday and the lady recently asked me. . and I quote "Why do you friend**ing run in here like you are motherf******* bat man or something? Slow down dude."

Johney

pee bottles, but i'll use detergent bottles ~ wide mouth & there's no confusion of trying to drink "apple juice"
Anyone that does this should have their head examined. There is no job in this world or salary paid that requires me to piss in a bottle.....EVER! I don't give a $#!+ how far I am from a toilet.

barnyard

KTM rider
I hold the steering wheel at 4 and 8. Occasionally, I catch myself slouching, but by holding the wheel at 4 and 8, it happens far less frequently.

Ms.PacMan

With the newer package cars and the wide cab I couldn't resist loading the cart in the truck and taking the loaded 2 wheeler down the stairs or even out of the back of the truck. It's begun to wear on my shoulders though and I resolved to quit doing that last year. But I really HATE moving multiple heavy pkgs. to the stairwell or back of the truck first.