Bad neighborhood

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Honestly how fair is it that you have four and I have zero. I'm a little drunk right now but it's not right. The browns have such a following and great fans that sell out ever game. It's facking Bullschitt. Why??? Why?????

I feel for ya. Never give up hope.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I'm from Cleveland I don't. Every year I get trashed before the season starts and send out texts to my boys of Super Bowl. Week three I'm demoralized. What u drinking tonight clay Mathews ??

Drinking High Life. Wife wearing her "I want to get Clayed" T-shirt.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
How do you know when you are in the hood? Look closely and see the burnt house. You will see this 1360089990190.jpg Then you just shut up and deliver. You keep your nose clean, and dont be calling the dea, and fbi, every time you smell weed. You respect them, they respect you. They have no freaking idea why you are there at 8pm at night, as the cops dont even go there, so they think you are a bad ass with a big gun. No one answers the door, all you will get is a "who is it" and ups for some reason sounds like dea, then they let the dogs you have heard barking, out.
I would not do it if I had a choice, but one thing it does do is, make you thankful for what you have, and enjoy your beer when you get home at night, or wife, family, whatever.
Im sure my area is not nearly as bad as in the area you describe, its just one small hoody.
Urban Dictionary: youngstown
1360089990190.jpg

Last edited:

UPSGUY72

The neighborhood I delivered in for the whole month of march had a couple murders, 4 or 5 other people got shoot and a couple of home invasions. I even had a package with no apartment number that turn out to be full of crystal meth. I usually check the package for apartment building before I get there to see if it has a apartment number so I'm not wasting time going there It was a NDA no apartment number sheeted as Need APT # miles away when the clerk called trying to get the apartment number they wouldn't give it to her she told me to bring it back to the building. Later in the day I had a couple ground package for that area and 3 different people came up to my car asking for the package. I had my SUP come out and take it off the car

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The neighborhood I delivered in for the whole month of march had a couple murders, 4 or 5 other people got shoot and a couple of home invasions. I even had a package with no apartment number that turn out to be full of crystal meth. I usually check the package for apartment building before I get there to see if it has a apartment number so I'm not wasting time going there It was a NDA no apartment number sheeted as Need APT # miles away when the clerk called trying to get the apartment number they wouldn't give it to her she told me to bring it back to the building. Later in the day I had a couple ground package for that area and 3 different people came up to my car asking for the package. I had my SUP come out and take it off the car
Well call me chicken, I would rather just give it to them. Once you walk up to a vacant house and realize its vacant and there is a car up to your bumper front and back, you cheerfully give it to them and say Merry Christmas, and walk away with your head intact.

UPSGUY72

Well call me chicken, I would rather just give it to them. Once you walk up to a vacant house and realize its vacant and there is a car up to your bumper front and back, you cheerfully give it to them and say Merry Christmas, and walk away with your head intact.

that's why I always check packages for apt number before I stop there no apt number no stop. when my sup came out and got the package he basically said the same thing. I would have just given it to them. I told him I couldn't I didn't have it and started to laugh.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Glad I don't have to worry about that kind of crap, as if our jobs aren't stressful enough. Good on ya who can pull it off, I wonder if I'd be working here if I had to deliver in areas such as those. I mean we already spend half our lives working here, I didn't buy a house in the hood, why would I want to spend the same amount of time there.