Bad publicity

UPS4Life

Ok so here in central PA at our airport some dweeb took pictures of our plane with a stair case next to (pilots walk up them) and a bunch of buses and is claiming ups flew refugees in and to my surprise it's got 175k views so far. This is far from the truth they bring prisoners in on buses and work release programs bus them up and take them to who knows where. Assuming they park beside us because of the gate to get in and out. He posted this "story" November 9th around 7:30 pm. Hello of course our plane is lite up we are soon loading it and his pictures are very fuzzy and from far away.

My main question is he claims he called Atlanta and they had no comment sooooo how do we make this stop without getting involved because I assume this is the same with the no talking to media. It just looks really bad for UPS. His name is William Weaver if you type his name and Harrisburg PA he's the guy with the red philly cap you can see the video there. Just getting anyone's opinion about what should be done or if anybody knows somebody with any importance show them.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/ups-brings-refugees-into-the-county-on-cargo/

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1448030045.744816.jpg
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1448030054.828764.jpg
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1448030066.164726.jpg

T

Turdferguson

Ok so here in central PA at our airport some dweeb took pictures of our plane with a stair case next to (pilots walk up them) and a bunch of buses and is claiming ups flew refugees in and to my surprise it's got 175k views so far. This is far from the truth they bring prisoners in on buses and work release programs bus them up and take them to who knows where. Assuming they park beside us because of the gate to get in and out. He posted this "story" November 9th around 7:30 pm. Hello of course our plane is lite up we are soon loading it and his pictures are very fuzzy and from far away.

My main question is he claims he called Atlanta and they had no comment sooooo how do we make this stop without getting involved because I assume this is the same with the no talking to media. It just looks really bad for UPS. His name is William Weaver if you type his name and Harrisburg PA he's the guy with the red philly cap you can see the video there. Just getting anyone's opinion about what should be done or if anybody knows somebody with any importance show them.

View attachment 60238View attachment 60239View attachment 60240

UPS hires and pays people to deal with this stuff. Best to let it go or contact UPS media relations to let them deal with it

UPS4Life

You are kidding right because I just can't imagine why you would even care about something that is none of your business
Well I guess I care because it's my job and it pays the bills and we do enough stuff for bad publicity that when someone falsifies a story I get concerned. I guess majorly because the refugee debate is such a topic in America right now and I don't think it looks good for brown.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Exactly, as long as you still get a paycheck every week who the hell cares what these SHADYBALLZ do. They do everything crooked anyway, i could care less what they do. As long as i get paid who cares, im done caring a long time ago. They always bring bad press to themselves anyway. They bring bad press to themselves everyday anyways when the driver opens the back door to the STEVIE WONDER load and the customer sees what WORLD WAR 6 looks like in the back of the truck lmfao.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli

View attachment 60238View attachment 60239View attachment 60240
I think your pictures say it all....NOTHING!!!!
Get a life...

rod

Retired 22 years
They've transported whales and koala bears so why not get in the smuggling human cargo business? There's money to be made.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Many, many years ago, UPS had the bright idea that since their planes for the most part sat idle on weekends, they should convert them to charter passenger flights to make more $$$$$. They actually had rows of seats made that would slide in the cargo doors and bolt down to the floor. I guess it didn't work out so well, since I never heard about it again. I guess the guy who came up with that idea is an on road supervisor somewhere to this day. lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
Many, many years ago, UPS had the bright idea that since their planes for the most part sat idle on weekends, they should convert them to charter passenger flights to make more $$$$$. They actually had rows of seats made that would slide in the cargo doors and bolt down to the floor. I guess it didn't work out so well, since I never heard about it again. I guess the guy who came up with that idea is an on road supervisor somewhere to this day. lol.

I heard the idea was scrapped because the public didn't like being yell at "faster-faster------lets get on this plane faster' all the time. That and all the excess hidden charges.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The expense of maintaining the interiors to a "like new" appearance was too costly. There was also ground time issues to work on the planes to consider. If they fly all the time, there is no ground time to work on them.
It was actually a good idea, just expensive to maintain the image that UPS wanted the public to see.