Bad Stops

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The preload and local sort.;)
I know people hate my kind. But I hate being grouped in with guys like that. There's a difference between doing things in an efficient manner and doing things for the sake of efficiency. If someone wants proof of a package count in the DIAD I say go ahead and show them.

FilingBluesFL

I know people hate my kind. But I hate being grouped in with guys like that.

He's the same ilk as a school yard bully. Ignorant, overbearing, and tries to push people around and push their buttons.

If you follow the methods, he'll decide you're not doing them right, and change them on the fly to have something to bitch at you about. He has no problem making up new rules and methods to suite what he wants.

I have no idea where this guy came from, but he's the worst I've had to deal with so far.

I love when he's trying to discipline me and he tries using big words, and makes up something that doesn't exist. I love calling him out on that stuff...

Future

Victory Ride
I know people hate my kind. But I hate being grouped in with guys like that. There's a difference between doing things in an efficient manner and doing things for the sake of efficiency. If someone wants proof of a package count in the DIAD I say go ahead and show them.
I like ya kid....put your helmet back on?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
He's the same ilk as a school yard bully. Ignorant, overbearing, and tries to push people around and push their buttons.

If you follow the methods, he'll decide you're not doing them right, and change them on the fly to have something to bitch at you about. He has no problem making up new rules and methods to suite what he wants.

I have no idea where this guy came from, but he's the worst I've had to deal with so far.

I love when he's trying to discipline me and he tries using big words, and makes up something that doesn't exist. I love calling him out on that stuff...
Sounds like a real jerk. I hate those guys who love to play "gotcha" and switch things up. What does it accomplish? It just makes you look like an a** in my opinion.

FilingBluesFL

Sounds like a real jerk. I hate those guys who love to play "gotcha" and switch things up. What does it accomplish? It just makes you look like an a** in my opinion.

He also was part of the Orion implementation.

If you say anything bad about Orion, you're in for a bad day.

FilingBluesFL

Ah, so we're dealing with an ego. That explains a lot.

I never understood why people get so touchy about that stuff. If something isn't right, lets fix it.

I'd say he's drinking the Koolaide, but he's got a 55 gallon drum going to an IV...

It's sad to see someone can be fooled in to believing all the UPS propaganda hook line, and sinker.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'd say he's drinking the Koolaide, but he's got a 55 gallon drum going to an IV...

It's sad to see someone can be fooled in to believing all the UPS propaganda hook line, and sinker
You can't believe everything you're told here that's for sure. I drink more Kool Aid than most on here. But I can also see the other side. When you put on the blinders you create unnecessary boondoggles.